Chapter 4

I pull out a attractive but casual outfit from both my dresser and my closet, then I set out on a chair to put on tomorrow.
But the more that I looked at it the more I didn't want to wear it.
Shaking my head I put up the outfit from before, then I choose something cute that I like wearing.

I was about to go and lay back in my bed, but I noticed that I still smell like smoke.

I walked into my rooms bathroom and turned on the shower, when I was sure it was hot I stripped off my clothes.

Stepping into the shower I became enveloped in the hot, spraying water.
I let the water run down my body for close to 5 minutes before I actually started to wash myself.
When I was fully clean I got out of the shower and turned off the faucet.
The room was chilly compared to the water but it was still enjoyable to me.

I left the bathroom and walked into my room, shivering slightly from the extreme change in temperature.
I quickly slipped on a pair of panties and a large black shirt

I was warm but not entirely covered.
I've covered the important parts so I covered enough.
Smiling, I got in my bed and wrapped myself up in my blankets.
I have my outfit for my date out, I am warm, and I am wearing clothes. What else did I need to do?
Suddenly my stomach let out a small growl.
Ah yes, hunger.

I pulled myself out of the bed and slowly made my way out of my room.
Walking into the kitchen I got inspired to make a small dinner for myself.
Something easy but good, what about...
Tamagoyaki?

Shrugging, I got out 2 eggs and a tiny bit of steak, then started making this easy meal.

Time Skip

Making the food took around 6 or 7 minutes, and that was because I had to cook the meat.

I dumped my dinner onto a plate then I walked back to my room so I could eat in comfort.
This meal isn't particularly sugary, so it won't be useful to my quirk, but I enjoy non-sugary food.
Who am I kidding? I love sugary sweet, savory, bitter, sour, and even salty flavors.

I'm a slut for food I guess.

Laying back down in my bed I take a bite of my dinner.
Savory, but... slightly sweet?
I added a tiny bit of milk, just a small amount, somehow that is enough to make a sweet undertone.
It's not bad though.

I finish my plate quickly, then force myself out of bed once again.

The sound of my feet against the floor are the only sounds in the house.