Chapter 33

I ran and bought 1 thing from every stall in sight and I started to eat every single morsel.

First was the Takoyaki.
Next was Yakisoba.
Next Ikayaki.
Then Okonomiyaki.
And Yakitori..
Then cotton candy.
And last a chocolate covered banana.

I was about to eat the banana when I saw that Fatgum just finished his Takoyaki.

I was so close to beating by him but he won by a few bites.

His attention was on me so I decided to eat the banana as sexually as I could.

At first I licked around the lower half then I licked up the side, all while I kept eye contact with him.

I took the banana into my mouth and I sucked off some of the chocolate

The chocolate was starting to melt and I got an idea.

I took the banana from my mouth and I brought it to Taishiro's.

Still looking him in the eyes, I pressed it to his lips and watched as he opened his mouth for the sweet.

His bright red cheeks were adorable, he broke eye contact with me as he ate a bite of the banana.

So timid and cute... when he's like this he's just like Tamaki.. the only difference is that he looks way cuter like this.

I took the snack back and I bit off a big bite.

"You look cute like this Taishiro.. really kissable~" I whispered as I leaned in to kiss him.

As I connected my lips to his, the slight hint of chocolate drew me in.
I flicked my tongue out and I stroked his bottom lip.
When he open up, I slipped my tongue between his lips and I traced his mouth with the tip of my tongue.

Splitting away from him, I licked my lips.
"You're so addictive.. I love how you feel and how you taste Taishiro~" I whispered as I heard his breathless gasp.

He was red faced and breathing deeply, it's so cute..

Jumping off of his lap, I forced myself not to do anything else to Taishiro.
As much as I wanted to make out with him now, it should probably wait till we get home.

"Hey Fatgum..?" I said in a whispering tone.

When he looked at me I tried to force the nervous look off my face but I couldn't fully.

"I want you to be my first.. will you please take me tonight? We've been together for almost a full month and I was wondering if we could take the next step in our relationship..."

Gulping nervously he turned to face me directly.

"Do you mean.. m-making love?" He asked quietly, his face erupting in a red color.

"Y-yeah I do... I want my first time to be with you..." I said surely.

No longer nervous, he took my hand with a smile.
"But before we do anything like that, can we stay and play a few games?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah! Do you want to try the ring toss game over there?" I ask, pointing to the game with excitement.

"I'm horrible at ring toss." He admitted as I pulled him to it.

"But it's fun and easy Gum! Can we get 4 rings each?" I ask the woman at the stand as I pulled out my wallet.

"Hey! You're that hero who saved me from the giant villain!" The woman said excitedly as I looked up at her.

"Oh yeah, I asked you to call the cops." I said with a bit of salt.

"Sorry.. I had lost my phone when I ran away.. but here! You can play with 4 rings each to say sorry and thank you!" The woman said thankfully as she gave us both the rings.

I smiled as I took them.

"I bet I can throw more rings onto the bottles than you can Fatgum." I challenged with a ready glare.

"Oh you're on!" He agreed as he looked down at me.

I threw my first ring and it landed directly on the bottle neck.
The next one I threw made it on with a little shaking.
The third made it, but it almost missed.
The fourth and final one, missed by a hair.

I watched Fatgum try and make it on the hoop but he kept on missing.
The first, second, and third throw of his missed horribly.

Before he could try throwing this last one I took his hand in mine.

"Would you like some assistance, Fatgum?" I teased as I held his hand.

Blushing, he agreed.

"You don't aim for the tip of the bottle.. you aim for a little bit higher.." I say as I lead his hand to aim.
"When you know where that is... you shoot."

When he threw the ring it rotated along the neck then it landed.

I saw his eyes glance up at the donut for a few seconds and I decided that would be the prize I would get him.

"Do you think I can get the pink donut up there?" I asked as I looked to the woman.

When she passed it to me, I handed it up to Fatgum.

"Just 4 more games okay? Then we will go home." I say as I pulled him to the next stall.