Chapter 2

I get home around 10 or 10:30 and get myself ready to go out and fight crime.
I put on my hero costume which consisted of boots, pockets of sugar and Pocky, and darkish clothes.

Then I texted Aizawa to tell him where I would be situated.
He won't allow me to patrol anywhere if he doesn't have my location, so I make sure to tell him. I still remember the punishment he made me do... training for 12 hours is not fun...

Without another thing to stop me, I open my window and jump out to the roof below

Hitting the ground I duck and roll to absorb the impact forces while hardly damaging myself.
I used the momentum from the roll to give me a boost of speed so I could jump from roof to roof without slowing.
I stopped as soon as I heard shuffling coming from an alleyway,
At best it could be a normal person, not the worst but not good would be a drug deal, and in the worse case it could be a dangerous villain.
Quietly, I made a sugar orb with Shouta's quirk, and quietly I crept to the place of the sound.
Just a normal, blond girl entering a bartender's only door entrance.
She seemed younger than the legal drinking age but hey, who knows how old she is.
Maybe she's a teenager trying to get wasted? Who am I to bust her and ruin her fun?

Sighing tiredly, I put the quirk candy into the first compartment on my wrist.

It's not even the afternoon and already I feel like a overwhelmed, over scared loser.
I'm going to sit in my room later, and eat cake. All of this, in pure shame of myself.

But first I need to save a few people so I can be less of a disappointment to society.

I climb up the closest building and I look around for anyone who is in trouble.
Nobody's in trouble though, not a single running criminal, not a single suspicious person, and not a single person going into a dark alleyway.
All is calm, yet still, I couldn't force myself to return home without helping anyone so I stayed and searched.
Suddenly, I heard a enormous explosion and saw massive clouds of smoke coming from a few miles away.
Coming from both Tamaki's and Fatgum's current city.

I couldn't control myself, as I charge in the direction of battle, with that large plume of smoke the casualties could be massive.

Arriving at the area I saw that an office building had caught fire and collapsed, building don't just explode.
This was purposely done.

I realized this almost immediately, I pulled out a pair of handcuffs just in case, and I ran into the burning building.

The heat hit me as soon as I stepped into the building.
Waves of heat so unbearably hot, that I am sure that nobody will be able to last long in here, especially not me.
Fueled by the possibility of death, I searched frantically for survivors.
I begun to think that there was no one left until I saw a large, closed, office door. Faintly, I could hear something slamming against it.
They can't escape because of the fallen beam!

Ignoring the pain from the heat, I lifted the heavy wooden beam, then dropped it to the side.
I swung the door open, all of the trapped smoke flooded out and caused me to have a loud coughing fit.
Recovering from my coughing I saw that there was 3 maybe 4 people unconscious on the floor, and only a single, barely conscious man who is hardly holding on to his consciousness.

Coughing roughly due to the smoke, I throw 2 of the bodies onto my shoulders, but then I couldn't carry anybody else.
My eyes widened at the realization that I wouldn't be able to save all of these people before the building collapsed.

Tears starting to fall from my eyes I tried to hurry to the door, but with the weight of the bodies holding me down and the lack of oxygen in the air, I started to stagger.

I managed a single step before my body gave out.
But I didn't meet the floor, someone had caught me just before I toppled over.

"Y/n! Are you okay!? Why would you go into a burning building without support?" I heard a muffled voice say.

"I'm a reckless pro... I care about saving people just a bit too much, heh.
Set me down I can carry them to safety.." I quietly make out, struggling to keep myself awake.
"It's okay, you've over exerted your body, so just rest for now." The man said quietly.

Opening my eyes to see who my savior was, I slightly blushed.

The man holding carefully and gently was the adorable, chubby, boss of Tamaki.

Taishiro Toyomitsu.

I felt my eyelids start to droop as Fatgum rushed to pick up all of the bodies.
I couldn't see what happened next because by then, I had fully lost consciousness.