Chapter 8

The children's ballet show finished and the kids got up and bowed.
Even though they are only kids, the show was incredible!
Especially Rosea's little sister, she tried her hardest and moved around professionally. By the time the show was finished you could see how tired she was, but she looked so happy.

Me and Fatgum got up with stars in our eyes as we walked up to the woman who was with the kids.

"Are you the woman who taught these children how to dance like that? They were incredible!" Gum said while I nodded behind him.

"I, in fact, am! Would you like to meet our young dancers? She asked while gesturing to the kids.

"Sure." I said while walking to the side of Toyomitsu.

"Children we have 2 very important people who want to meet you all! Now be nice and treat them with respect." The instructor ordered as the children ran for us.

"Oh my gosh it's a pro hero! It's Fatgum a real pro hero came to our show!?" A young male said before he was slapped by the little gray haired girl.

"There are 2 pro hero's here! That's Snacky, she's a newer one!" The little girl said as she hit the boy again.

"You don't have to hit him you know." I scolded jokingly.

"Sorry!" She said embarrassed.

Smiling, I got in one knee and looked eye to eye with the young girl.
"Young lady, I have something to tell you." I started in a cold tone.
"You. Were incredible! You danced amazingly and you looked as graceful as a real swan!" I finished excitedly as I hugged the surprise girl.

Embarrassed I let go of the girl and stood ip straight.

Looking up at Fatgum I saw him smiling and mentally laughing at me.

"I agree! But all of you were amazing, you have incredible talent!" He grinned widely as he spoke.

"Sadly, me and Fatgum here, need to get going." I say, getting a bunch of sad disappointing words from the kids.

"Why don't we all take a picture before we go!" Toyomitsu suggested, to the children's delight.

Sighing, I shook my head as the instructor pulled out a camera.

Suddenly, Taishiro pulled me down into his lap.

Right at that moment a light flashed and a picture was taken.

"Now, though it is sad, we must go.. good luck with your next show! Oh, and you, tiny grey haired girl. Keep up the amazing ballet, with your skill you may become the best dancer in the world!" I say as I pull Toyo up.

Even with a short glance I could still see her eyes light up.
Smiling happily, she tackled me with a hug.

And seeing me on the ground already with a child on me, the other 11 children tackled me and sat on my immobile body.

Right at that moment another picture was taken.

Being taken down by children put a smile on my face, and with the children forcing me to stay on the floor caused me to start giggling.
Until I was full on laughing with the children.

"Okay, okay! Now I seriously need to get home, so does Fatgum here, and I definitely know you children need to get home as well." I say sternly.

The children sadly got off of me and headed back over to their teacher.

"Okay children, say bye to the heroes." The woman ordered the kids.

The children sadly said their goodbyes and we left the auditorium.

As soon as we opened the door to exit the school a burst of ice cold air blown through my core.
A quick and major shiver shook my body.

"Wow, it sure got cold fast." Tai said as he exhaled a cloud of air.

I barely nodded my head as my body shook from the cold.

From the corner of my eye I saw Toyomitsu move a bit.
Turning to see what he was doing I saw him pulling off his yellow jacket.
My cheeks heated up as I watched him, suddenly I wasn't so cold anymore.

When his jacket was off I saw his cute, shaggy, blond hair.
He handed me his jacket and I took it gratefully.
I put it on and noticed how it almost went to my knees.

"so cute..." I barely heard him mumble.

"Hey Gum?" I spoke while looking up at him.
When he looked down at me I outstretched my arms and tilted my head,
"Will you carry me?"

When I asked I saw him immediately blush and hold his chest.

In Undertale terms, a 9,999 cuteness hit to his heart.

As soon as he picked me up I snuggled closer to the warmth of his stomach.

"You know Taishiro.. I think you look more cute and attractive with your hair showing." I admit as I looked into his eyes.

"Aww, do you really think so?" He asks with a small smile.

"Yep! It looks cute on you." I say again.

We continued walking with him holding me until we were close to my house.

Crossing the street to get to my house, I saw him let out a very noticeable yawn.

"You should stay the night." I say as he lets me down.
"I wouldn't want to intrude, and my house is just in the next city. One short train ride and I'm home." He said before he tried walking away.

"Look, I know you're a pro hero but it's cold enough to see your breath and you're tired." I say.

"It's a short distance away, don't worry." He said, calming my worries slightly.

Sighing, I knock on the door.
And I knock again.
And I knock once more.
Not even a shuffle from behind the door.

Turning around I see that Fatgum hasn't left yet. I inhale the icy air as I prepare myself to speak.

"Gum, I'm locked out..." I say quietly.

Suddenly I get scooped up and held.

"Then you are coming with me to my house! I'm not letting you get sick!" He confidently said as he cradled me in his arms.

He held me tightly to his chest as he walked us to the train station.

With his gentle handling of me and with me already being tired, I started to drift off.

When he made it to the train station I was already out.