Chapter 12

I get home and my parents had already left for work, I'm a bit grateful that they are not here to worry about my little scrape though.

My hand turns the key in the lock then I go to my room.

I shed off my hero outfit and looked down at the small cut I got from the villain, it was a little bigger than expected.
Still, I open the bandage and I cover the small 4 inch cut.
Luckily it wasn't too deep of a cut.

When the covering was applied, I cleaned off the dried blood from my arm and slipped into a attractive outfit for the date I was about to have.

I made sure to wear a shirt that covered my cut.
Even if it's only a small cut, I don't want anyone to see it and think I'm weak.
Not my parents, not my friends, and not Fatgum.

I tuck my keys into my front pocket and then I grab my phone.
Leaving my house, I locked the front door and I started to jog to the FastFood place where I was to meet up with Fatgum.

Time Skip

When I made it to McDonalds, I ran inside.
But being the clumsy person that I am, I slipped.

And as I was falling to the ground I was caught.

Opening my eyes to see my savior, I saw Taishiro, just as I had expected.

"I still won't let ya fall on my watch toots!" He quipped as he held me up.

Rebalancing myself I had started smiling up at him.

"You know, you are a really lovable man." I fondly say.

"You're adorable too, sweets." He said still holding onto my hand.

My cheeks went a shade of rose at the names he's giving me, but I tried my best not to get flustered.

"So Gum.. are you hungry?" I asked while looking at the line of customers.

"When am I not hungry?" He jested as he dragged me into line.

"You got me there Gummy, now the real question is, what are we going to get?" I ask myself as I scan the menu.

Deciding on a Big Mac, fries, and a soda, I turn to Toyo.

But instead of scanning the menu for his lunch, he was looking at me.
When I looked up at him, he blushed but put on a large grin.

"Do you see something you like? Or do I have something on my face..?" I ask while rubbing my cheek.

"Sorry, it's just... ya look nice and I couldn't help but ta stare.." He replies with a softer smile.

"Aww you flirt.." I say as we move up in line.

I gazed up at him and smiled, he's so much of a cutie I just had to smile.
"To be honest, I think you look really good-looking as well." I shyly admit.
"I don't know why... but I find you even more attractive when you have your hair uncovered."

Saying this, I had embarrassed myself. I had to force myself not to look back to him, because I know if I did I would embarrass myself worse.

"So you think I look attractive like this..?" Taishiro held my chin up as he spoke.

His hood was completely off of his head and he was looking down at me mischievously.
With one hand he held up my chin and with the other he held my cheek.

My cheeks lit up a bright red and my heart rate greatly speed up.

Nodding my head, I felt him let me go with a warm laugh.
"You look so cute like that, ya know? Like a Sakuramochi," He gently said with a laugh.

Then it was our turn to order.

"Just a Big Mac and a medium coke for me." I order while handing the woman my card.

"I'll get a Big Mac, and a 10 piece chicken combo with a large fry and a large coke." He ordered while reluctantly letting me pay.

The lady rudely glared her eyes at him and held out our receipt.

"Do you know how uncivil and ungentlemanly it is to force a woman to pay?" She scoffed at Fatgum as we walked away.

Hearing her say that I stopped and slowly turned around to face this bitch.
"First of all Ma'am, I wanted to pay. Secondly this man here is the most chivalrous, nice, gentlemanly man, whom I have ever met!" I said fully pissed.

The girl stood tall and fiercely as she went through the employee's only room, she may have looked strong but I saw the tears brimming her eyes, and I smirked,

"Y/n do ya really think of me that highly?" Taishiro asked as we sat down.

"Of course... why would I lie about something like that? You are definitely all of those things, but you are also more... you are sweet, caring, attractive, funny, and a whole shit-ton of other things!" I say sincerely, cupping his face between my hands.

Realizing how close we were, both of us blushed quite a bit.

I got off of his lap quickly, then I sat on the other side of the booth.

"Everything I said was completely true by the way.." I say while avoiding eye contact.

"Normally I wouldn't believe all of that, but I believe you..." he said with a soft chuckle.

My eyes shifted to his and I saw complete trust in his eyes, unknowingly my heart started beating faster.