Chapter 9

I woke up when I was being carried inside of a house.
But as to not embarrass myself any further, I pretended that I was still asleep.

When he carried me into his room I saw that he had a massive bed, it was probably big enough to fit close to 2 Fatgums.

He gently laid me on one side of the bed then walked out of the room.

I noticed the couch wasn't long enough to fit a 8 foot person but it wasn't wide enough to fit someone of Fatgum's size.

Looks like I have to face the chance of embarrassment to let a gentleman sleep comfortably..
I got up from the bed and quietly stood in the doorway of his bedroom.

He was sitting at the table eating a bowl of Lucky Charms.

I couldn't help but to laugh while watching him eat such a small bowl of cereal.

I walked into his living room tired but amused.

"Y/n you should be asleep.. you look exhausted." Fatgum said as he put his empty bowl in the sink.

"Don't worry, I'll sleep on the couch. You should take your bed." I said as I laid back on the sofa.

"The couch isn't comfortable enough for you though.." He tried to argue.

"Look Taishiro, it's either I sleep on this couch and you get the bed, or we both share the bed. And I'm not so sure you want to share a bed with someone you just started dating." I say with a raised eyebrow.

Raising up from the couch, I see that he is already slightly blushing.

"Exactly, you can't just sleep with someone you just started dating. You got to wait a week or 2 in the least." I say half joking half serious.

"So enjoy your bed while you can Fatgum, because soon we are going to be sharing it!" I say while I smirk mischievously.

"You really want to sleep with me, and you're thinking about that this soon in our relationship?" Taishi asked with a tiny blush.

"Of course my Gummy, who wouldn't want to wake up with a giant marshmallow?" I say in a teasing manner.

"G-gummy?" He asks with a larger blush.

"Oh do you not like the nick name? I could change it.."

"I like it.. it's cute." He smiles softly while speaking,
"Also, I know that we just had a date yesterday... but are you free for another today?"

I lay back down on the couch in fake thought.
And I wait a few seconds.
"I would love to go on another date with you!" I say before I let out a small yawn.

"Although, I am going to need to go and take down villains today. I did skip out on doing it yesterday..." I say with a tired slur at the end.

Unfortunately my body went back to sleep against my wishes.

Time Skip

I woke up again, but on the couch this time.
I was a bit tired from just waking up, but I know I was fully rested.

Only when I was getting off the sofa did I notice I was wrapped in a blanket, noticing that caused me to realize I had a pillow as well.

Still I got up and I made my way to Fatgum's kitchen.

One sure fire way to tell someone you're grateful for something is to make them food, so this is definitely a good way to tell Toyomitsu thank you for letting me stay the night.

I found his large apron hanging on a hook then I started to make a large breakfast.

Time Skip

It took me almost an hour, but I ended up making enough to feed Fatgum.
Hopefully...

I made 2 packs of bacon so almost 25 pieces, 10 scrambled eggs, and 8 pancakes.
So hopefully this large breakfast can fully fill him, with enough left over for me...
I hang up his apron and I unzip the jacket he let me borrow yesterday.

I open his door and I walk over to the side of the bed where he was sleeping.

"Taishiro.." I say as I shake his body as best as I can.
"I made breakfast." I add in a singsongy voice.

Suddenly his left eye opened a bit.
"Did ya say you made breakfast..?" He asked tiredly.

"Yes I did... but you better get up soon. It's going to get cold." I say as walk out of the room.

A few short minutes later Taishiro is out of bed and is making his way to the table.
When he saw the food on the table, he sped to sit down and eat.

"I wasn't sure what you wanted for breakfast so I made the 3 main food groups." I say as starts stuffing his mouth full of everything.

"I love you." He says, with his mouth full.

"Aww, you are so cute.. can I have a pancake or 2?" I ask while watching him eat.

He nods as he stuffs his face full of eggs.

I take 2 of the pancakes and I slather them in syrup before I eat.

As I bite my pancake I eat a piece of bacon to make the pancakes even better.

"Hahaha, it looks like you enjoy my cooking!" I laugh as I point out how much he ate.

"It's not my fault ya cook as good as a chef!" He replied as he ate more bacon.

"You are way more confident when you just wake up, just saying.. I like it." I say as I ruffle his hair.

"Don't do that..." he pouts while pushing my hand away.

"Fine I'll stop for now, so where are we gonna go for our date this time?" I ask while leaning on his chair.

"I chose last time, so it'd only be fair for you to decide today. If ya want to that is." Taishiro cheerfully said as he got up.

"Then why not a lunch date around 12 at McDonalds?" I suggest.

"Perfect idea! So we'll meet up at McDonald's at 12?"

"12 at the McD's closest to the park." I clarify as I got closer to him,
"But first I have a question..~" I say as sexual as I can.
I trailed a finger from his shoulder down to his chest while looking right into his eyes.
He slowly started to blush as he swallowed air.

"Y-yeah?"

I slowly trail my finger down his chest while I look him right in the eyes.
"Would you like me to take off your jacket..?" I ask in a sexual tone.

"Y-yes please take off.." he replies as his blush darkens.

No longer acting erotic, I strip off his jacket and hand it to him.
"See you at 12 Gum!" I called out before I left his house.

"Oh! Y-yeah! See you at 12 sweets..!" He call out right before I closed the door.