Chapter 7

Taishiro carried me in his arms until we were directly outside the donut shop, but instead of setting me down he carried me into the shop.
I didn't mind though.
When we went inside of the small shop only the eyes of the cashier was on us, the shop was nearly completely empty.
Tomomitsu carried me to the counter gently, happily and confidently holding me.

"Hello ma'am and sir! What would you like on this fine day?" She asked with a smile.

"Do you think we could get 2 dozen variety donut boxes?" I said while grinning.

"Wait can we also add a dozen strawberry donuts?" Shiro asked with stars in his eyes.

"Sure!" I chuckled out.

Before he could give his card to the woman, I gave her mine.

"Fatgum, I'm paying this time. I chose to go here, and you payed for the first date so it's my turn to pay." I declare as she swiped my card.

"But it's a lot of donuts and I'm probably going to eat most of it, so I should have paid.." he pouted while looking down on me.

"You said that you were paying because you had chosen the previous restaurant, so I am saying that I'm paying because I chose this restaurant." I say, taking back my card,
"I'm not going to let you was all of your money on our date. Men shouldn't have to pay for women everything they go out."

He slightly smiled as he held me, with his small smile he shook his head and carried me to a booth.
When he sat down he didn't release me, instead he cradled me in his arms.
I returned a smile as he softly held me.

"Gum? May I get another hug?" I ask, watching his grin grow wider.

"Nothing would please me more than giving you a warm hug!" He chuckled with his large grin.

He pulled me closer to his chest then wrapped both of his arms around me.
He wasn't just saying he was gonna give me a warm hug. He felt as if his whole body emitted heat, it's so warm and comfortable.

I flipped myself around to face him, and I wrapped my arms as far as they could go around him.
Sadly I couldn't fully wrap my arms around him. Halfway is close enough, but I wish I could fully hug him.

"Hey Taishi?" I say as I look up at him,
"You remind me of a gummy bear or a marshmallow. Big and squishy, but sweet and innocent."

He was slightly blushing but he was also grinning widely.

"Well you remind me of jellybean! Cute, nice, and small!" He announced, pulling me closer to him.

"Aww, I'm not small! I'm actually tall for a woman." I pouted with my arms crossed.

"But compared to me, you're tiny. Like a jellybean!" He continued to tease.

"Sorry to interrupt you both, but I have your donuts. And I'm sorry to inform both of you, but it's closing time and I need to close the shop for the day." The woman said nervously.

"We are in the way of your schedule? I am so sorry! I should have noticed the time, this is all my fault!" Fatgum apologized profusely.

I gently placed my hand on his shoulder and made him stop apologizing.

"Ma'am were sorry we stayed so late, we didn't notice how long we were here. Thank you for the donuts, but I believe it's best if we leave now. Also before we go, why are you closing at 5:30?" I ask in interest.