Four

"What?" I say again.

"Come." He says with a smile on his face.

I'm to shocked to move, but somehow my legs move for me and I am staring blankly at nothing.

"Ok we are going to have to go through the window so no one can see us. That already knows about your water." He says to me.

I stop in my tracks suddenly making him stumble a little. "Are you like me?" I ask curiously, not registering anything he just said to me.

"Huh. Ahhh......I was kinda afraid you would ask that. But.....ya. A little."

"What do you mean? Can you not do this?" I say grabbing some moister from the air and forming a ball and throwing it at his forehead again.

"OWWWW!!!!" He says rubbing his forehead.

"Oops! Sorry! Didn't mean to do that!" I say sarcastically.

"Where did you learn that?" He asks curiously.

"Eh, learned it myself."

"Okay. Well I am kinda the same as you, but not the same Element." He tells me. He starts to move his hands from side to side around my face and soon enough infront of my eyes he is holding a ball of fire.

"Hey! Now don't throw that!" I yelped, stepping back.

"Hahahahah!!!! Oh my god!! To funny!! Us Fire Elementals don't throw our fire at other Elementals.

"Elementals?" I ask tilting my head.

"Enough questions. Someone will answer that when we get to Externilia." He says pushing me closer to the window. "Now we are going to imagine ourselves become engulf into the Light and let the Wind take our particles away.

The Light Elementals have talked to the sun, yes before you can ask the Light Elementals speak Light and the Wind speak Wind, the Earth speak Earth , the Water speak Water, the Fire speak Fire, and the Darkness speak Darkness. We have like a second language built into us. Anyway.....the Lights have talked to the Sun and asked if they could break down Elementals particles and then the Winds have talked to the Wind and Air to carry us to Elementa." He explains to me.

"What's Elementa and Externilia?" I say teasing him.

"Wow. Come on. Now just make sure to tell the Light to absorb your body and tell the Wind where you want to go. You have to speak clearly so the Wind and Light can understand you because you and I are not Winds or Lights."

"Ok. Wait where do we go?" I ask a little nervous.

"Say Externilia, Elementa."

I stand in the light felling the warm air absorb my body. I stand for what feels like five minutes and then when I feel the Wind coming and washing over my body I tell both of them to bring me to Externilia, Elementa. I go quickly and quietly out the window and it feels like nothing and I am super relaxed. Until I start to free fall downwards I try to scream. But I can't seam to get the air into my lungs and I start to panic. I try to flail around but my body parts don't move. Then for some reason I am calmed by the Wind and the Sun. I feel light and feel like I can fly. It feels amazing to be particles.

"Wow" I says out loud. My voice sounds clear and I don't have to grasp for air anymore.

"We know" says a light flowy voice.

All of a sudden I am placed on the ground gently by the Wind and Light. I feel my body coming back together and I have so much energy I feel like I can run marathon.

It's weird.

I turn around to see the Wind and Light. They look like tiny particles floating out of thin air. The Wind is a light grey and the Light is a pale yellow. They have no face, they just look like floating particles against the lushes green grass.