Thirty-Eight

"I've gotten many complaints a few minutes ago about to Year 4's running through the hallway. One had long black hair and the other had short black hair. They ran into multiple students and even knocked them down. I was wondering if you two new these students?" Principle Hugo questions with a sly smirk.

Tyson and I sit frozen in our seats, listening to him talk about us, not moving as Hugo passes around our chairs, waiting for one of us to crack.

"I asked a question? Didn't I?" He asks as he rounds my chair. "I would like to have an answer."

"We don't know of these students." Tyson lies through his teeth.

"Is that so?" Hugo questions with a shake of his head. "They did have black hair and you two both have black hair." He pointed out.

"Is that so?" Tyson asks, acting surprised at his own hair colour as he touches is, trying to see the colour, I do the same.

"Yeah...I guess so." Hugo laughs at our actions. "I guess you two are free to go back to your classes." He says and walks around to his desk.

I feel my eyes widen at this.

"Really?" I squeak out.

"Of course." He laughs again. "Now scurry along." He waves his hand. "Before your teachers get mad."

Tyson and I look at each other before getting up slowly as if Hugo was going to call out to us again, but all he does it look down at his paperwork.

We make it to the door and as we are about to walk through the door way, his voice calls for us.

"Yes?" We ask at the same time.

"Make sure don't run in the hallway again." He laughs. Both of us stand there, frozen again as he continues looking at his paperwork.

Then Tyson makes his way out the door and I follow. Principle Hugo doesn't call us again.

"Umm.." Tyson begins.

"Not what I expected." I finish.

"Went better than what I though in my head." Tyson tells me as we walk down the hallway.

"Definitely." I agree. "I was expecting a whole lecture and then being kicked out of the Academy."

"Same!" Tyson agrees. "But we should probably get to class before we actually do get expelled."

"Yeah." I sigh. "I don't want to. I'm having so much fun with you. You're like the brother I never had." I say to him.

"Don't worry. We are going to have the most fun ever, later." He tells me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "For now, we have to learn useless information of Elementless."

"Ok. Lets get back then."

——————————————————————

Decided to treat you guys with a double update!! I know it's super short, but I just felt like giving you guys a treat!

And we are soooo close to 2k reads! Could I maybe get to it by the time of next Monday???