Eight

We are standing in front of a five story building with two buildings beside it with two more stories. It has crystals built into it with all the elements. It has Aspen Academy written in big letters above the front door. It was also mainly windows.

"Whoa....." I trail off.

"Right? Isn't it beautiful?" Jayden asks me.

"Yes. Really pretty. I love it!" I exclaim.

"So on the left building is Year 1 and 2. Year 1 is on the bottom and 2 is on the top. In the middle building is the main floor,3,4,5, and the offices and other extra classrooms. The main floor is on the bottom and that is usually where students go and hang out or do last minute homework. Then Year 3 is on top of that, then 4, and 5. Then on top of those are the extra classroom and offices. Next the last building to your right is Year 6 and 7. And the order goes the same as the other buildings. Year 6 on the bottom and Year 7 on the top." He explains to me, pointing to each building while talking. "Sadly we won't see each other during school, except lunch, because I'll be in the right wing and you'll be in the middle wing."

"Oh. Where is the cafeteria?" I ask.

"The what?" He asks confused.

"The eating palace." I say in a duh tone.

"Ohhhhhhh, I don't think we have a proper name but it's a separate building behind the middle wing. Of course it is connected to the building but it's it own building. Then the Combat training is behind all the buildings beside the forest. Oh and what's with the bandages on you neck?" He questions while pointing to my bandages. I step back, covering my neck with my hands. "No seriously, let me see. I can't let Hazel get to you!"

"It wasn't Hazel!" I say while stepping back again as he steps forward.

"Then who was it?" He demands.

"If I tell you, you'd think I'm crazy."

"No I wouldn't. Now tell me and show me!" He orders.

"Fine. I had this dream, well I don't know if it's a dream anymore, with this Shadow and a hallway. The Shadow whispered the same thing as Hazel did in my ear. I woke up crying and then at around 4:00 I finally went to sleep." I explain while removing my hands. "And then after when Winter came in to wake me up, I felt a chill by my bed and then the Shadow came and actually picked me up and told me some really bad things."

"What where the things he told you?" He questions while looking at my wounds.

"Well-"

"Jay!" Aaron panicky yells.

"What Aaron?" Jayden asks, turning his attention to Aaron.

"Another Water is in the Hospital!" He says urgently. "And it's Quinn!"

"Quinn!" Jayden says panicked.

Another Water is in their hospital? The Shadow said that if I scream, all the Waters will die! I think nervously.

"Who's Quinn?" I ask. They both look at me obviously forgetting I was standing right here.

"Quinn is in Year 7 and she is actually the strongest girl Water. We have a strongest girl and boy for each element. And Quinn is the strongest girl Water. Also the strongest Water in the school. She is super nice, kind and gentle. Everyone wants to be around her. And since Waters have been going to the Emergency Healings with poisoning, the Waters have actually been dying with the poisoning. We don't want Quinn to die, or any of the other Waters. Because if we lose an Element for good, we won't be in good shape. And hopefully you don't go either." Jayden explains to me.