𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"I like challenges. Are you in or out?"

𝓓.𝓜

She had the charm, the attractiveness, the beauty, the grace. 

She could hypnotize men and make them fall on their knees in seconds just by a few careful words and shy glances. 

He knew that she didn't tease or seems to be aware of her power of seduction. 

And that was her problem — the innocence.

He decided to teach her everything she needed to learn so she could take advantage of it. 

For both their benefits.

𝓓.𝓜

──────────𝒟──────────

⚠️ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆  𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑⚠️
This book contains STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, SMUT, and DRUGS CONSUMPTION.

The personalities and actions of each of the characters are purely fictional and shouldn't take seriously in any way — let's just borrow them to play. I should clarify that this work will be explicit and if the sexual or other situations trigger you, please click out because this will be heavy with it.

𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 🛑
Lee Jieun is the name of the main character in all of my books and it is and always will be the one I use— Being idols or not, I solely use them VISUALLY for their LOOKS and no other purpose in the least. If you're not comfortable with the choice, feel free to imagine someone else in her place: yourself, an idol that you like better, or a random girl.

*𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲
& 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱.*

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐄 💭
JJK | LJE
19 | 19

╔═══════════════════════╗
- STARTED: JUNE 30th, 2020
- ENDED: OCTOBER 21st, 2020
╚═══════════════════════╝

~ ▣ ~

Hello again! I'm back! 😆

So, I eventually ended up rewriting 'dare me' (some of you may remember it) because the plot wasn't well developed like I imagined it would be, sorry to disappoint 😞 but I believe you guys will like this one better. I have the whole storyline built in my head, so hopefully, I'll be able to finish this one as well. It contains smuts along the way, and it's not depressed like my last fic, haha.

Enjoy ~ 💜

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
ᵉᵐᵐᵃ