➳ 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Jieun couldn't stop staring at him.

Her mouth went dry at the sight of his, damn near perfect, smile. As was his hair, his teeth, his eyes.

Truth to be told, for a 19-year old boy, who wasn't athletic like Jimin, Jungkook sure looked like he'd the shape of one. And there was something very appealing about that. She caught herself wondering if his body was really how appeared to be under that dark grey shirt he was wearing.

Jieun had made a "list" of things she liked about Jungkook, but never imagined it could extend so much. Every now and then, she'd find something else on him that made her stomach flip.

Like the way he smelled when he was so close...

Automatically, she bit her lip, thanks to her very inappropriate thoughts.

And as if he could read them, his eyes stopped on her figure and smiled.

"So, which one is it?" someone inside the big circle of friends asked.

"Sorry..." he snapped out. "What was the question again? I wasn't listening."

"How do you like it."

Jieun glanced instantly at Seulgi at her side on the couch.

The girl had her eyes locked on Jungkook because she also seemed to be very curious to know whatever they had asked him, which Jieun couldn't recall what it was.

"Mm..." he mused, slightly frowning.

The students leaned in promptly; no one thought he'd actually answer for real. Jieun's curiosity only grew, and she was about to question her friend when Jungkook opened his mouth to reply:

"It depends... sometimes I like it hard and fast..."

"See?!" a guy shouted. "I knew it!"

The celebrations only stopped when Jungkook's voice interrupted to continue slowly. "But then later," his tone darker as his head turned to meet Jieun again, holding her gaze there. "...nice and slow."

Everybody else had their mouths dropped, except for Jieun, who thought that her heart had stopped beating. Although she couldn't keep looking at him after his response, the strange heat in his gaze had knocked the breath out of her. She wasn't blushing... she was on fire.

The silence was only for a moment until the boys started yelling again, patting his back as Jungkook took his cup up to his mouth, downing fast.

Jieun leaned her back on the couch, trying everything she could to look normal, and not show how agitated she was becoming after each stupid game.

Seulgi fanned herself with a hand. "God... Your friend is just- God..."

"He's just what?" Jieun muttered. "A pervert?"