➳ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Yoongi stopped his countings and looked up to the boy spread over the couch of his basement.

"How many customers?" he asked with a deep frown.

"Five or six," Jungkook said, his eyes closed. "Could've had more if it wasn't for Jin's gang spying on me."

Yoongi let out a slow breath. "So, I was right... he really did it. Jin moved his people to that club."

"Seems like," Jungkook looked over his watch. "Well, If we're done here...

"Wait, Jungkook."

The boy stopped in his tracks to roll his eyes. "What?"

"This is not enough," he showed the stack of money. "I sent you there expecting at least twice the amount you do in a week in your school."

"They kept watching me ever since I stepped inside, hyung. You can't send me to places like this alone if you expect more than that."

"BamBam and Ten had another job today that couldn't wait. Besides, you never needed any help."

"That was before I started college. Things changed. And a lot of people know me now."

Yoongi couldn't argue with that. He sighed, putting the money away to lit out a cigarette. The man looked exhausted. An exhaustion that Jungkook had never seen before.

"You okay?"

"Yeah..." he answered, sinking on the couch. "Just do your job the way you used to, Jungkook, and I won't say anything. Now go home."

Giving Yoongi one last lingering look, he left.

🄳🄸🅁🅃🅈 😈
😈 🄼🄸🄽🄳🅂

∘ ♡ ༉ ∘