➳ 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Jungkook never had the habit of keep watching the clock when he already knew what time it was, but today though, it was the only thing he could do. It has been a busy day in Seoul Land, and the more customers he got, the more focused he needed to be.

It wasn't happening.

A slowly building sense of paranoia settled over him as the minutes passed. Suddenly Jungkook was not feeling the confidence he'd before. Something was bothering.

Yoongi was amazed at the return the boy was bringing. He never thought an amusement park could be beneficial. Thus, sending more of his people was only natural.

But Jungkook hated the idea. 

Before he could even start creating the worst-case scenarios in his head or imagining the many ways everything could go wrong by having his friends working there, they finally showed up. 

Lisa, Yunho, Ten, and Hoseok stopped in front of his game booth, wearing red shirts like his own. Summing up, they all got in easily, which implies, he was screwed. 

"Isn't this a surprise?" Yunho started, arms crossed. 

"We really have to congratulate you, Jungkook," said Ten. "Ever since you started this job, we see nothing but our Yoongi in a good mood."

"We can't expect anything else from the wonder boy here," Hoseok smirked. "He isn't the favorite for nothing..."

Jungkook ignored the sarcasm. "I don't have time for this. You got everything?"

"Yeah," answered Yunho, tapping on his shoulder bag. "Yoongi's good at hiding things."

"Perfect," he glanced discreetly over to his co-workers outside the booth, lowering his voice. "There will be someone to train you guys, so it's better to wait two or three days before we can start with the real deals. For now, just make the trades as we usually do," the boys nodded in response. "Stay tuned, eyes open all the time, and please don't mess this up. Now get out of here."

"You sound just like Yoongi, you know that?" said Hoseok while laughing. "Just because I started to like you... What a shame."

Jungkook glared. "Out."

The three boys left laughing, but Lisa still hadn't moved a muscle. 

Fixing the glass bottles, and the rings, Jungkook asked, "It's not too late to give this up, you know," he then looked up at her. "If you want to leave, now's the time."

Lisa smiled, defiantly crossing her arms. "You think I can't be as good as you?"

"This is not a competition," he said softly. "Look around... there's too many people here. Kids, in fact. Security guards everywhere. Cameras. If something goes wrong, you know what will happen."