➳ 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Jimin entered the bathroom that day, ready to do his business, and was glad to find himself alone in there. But sounds of breaths and door kicking were heard by him the instant he opened the fly of his jeans.

He turned around with a frown, tilting his head. Once he recognized there was not just a pair of shoes, but two pairs of shoes inside the stall, the annoyed sigh he let out was inevitable.

"This is not a motel, you know!" he grunted, going back to his task.

Muffled chuckles and 'shushes' were the responses he got.

Seconds later, the door of the stall was opened, and who got out almost had him choking.

Jimin couldn't even turn his whole body around to react properly. "Jieun?!"

"H-hi, Jimin," she said, rubbing her swollen bottom lip, then covered her eyes a little to avoid catching anything unpleasant.

"Hey, bud," Jungkook said from behind her, fixing his collar shirt.

"The man's room? Really?"

Jieun's cheeks were so flushed, she just wanted to leave as quickly as possible. "I-I see you guys later."

Once Jimin heard the door slamming, he closed his eyes to the ceiling to complain, "Never heard of dorms before?"

"Seulgi sleeps a lot," he said, standing beside him to pee as well.

"Like it'd have stopped you in any way."

"It wouldn't. But Jieun's not comfortable doing it in front of her friend."

"You two look like rabbits," Jimin chuckled, moving away to wash his hands. "Let me know when I gotta knock on the bathroom first next time."

"Sure. Although... I'd prefer putting you outside as my security guard to avoid people coming in. Do you know how hard is for her to concentrate?"

"Yeah, totally," he replied with sarcasm. "Girls can be so center-involved. Jungook, I don't have to remind you what kind of things people say when they find a girl having sex with someone in public."

"That will never happen," Jungkook said, closing his fly. "I can be careful."

"Like you were just now? All right," Jimin laughed. "Stop corrupting our Jieun. You're destroying her innocence."

He smiled. "If you knew how much she likes it, you wouldn't be saying that."

The boy shook his head, finding funny how immoral this guy could be. "Bastard."