➳ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

"Where's mom?" Jungkook asked his brother, throwing his bag on the couch.

"Bedroom," he answered, eyes on the video game. "Dinner. Microwave."

Jungkook opened and took out some old noodles from there. He sighed, putting back. "Did she take her medicines today?"

"I gave it to her, but I don't know if she took it." Yongsun knew his answer was going to cause immediate anger on his older brother and he quickly added. "But when I came back I didn't see on the nightstand, so I'm guessing she did."

"You're guessing?" Jungkook asked, emerging back to the living room. "That's how you take care of mom? You can't wait for her to swallow the damn pills because of this fucking game?!"  he snapped, moving to turn off the TV.

"Wait, Jung-!" his brother tried to prevent, but it was too late.

"That's what you get for being such a terrible son."

"You're being worse than dad when he was here," the boy muttered, folding his arms in annoyance.

Jungkook decided to ignore the comment when somebody started knocking. "Go answer it."

Unwilling, he did.

"Hi bud, happy late birthday," said the one behind the door with a bag of candy in his hands.

"Hyung!" Yongsun beamed. "Is that for me?"

The guy released a soft laugh, ruffling his hair. "Yeah, just don't eat everything at once."

Jungkook stopped what he was doing after seeing BamBam at his door. "What are you doing here?" he asked coldly.

BamBam shoved his hands inside his pockets, leaning his shoulder on the doorframe. "I gotta talk to you."

Sighing, He pursed his lips, then turned to his little brother. "Yongsun, go to your room and do your homework."

"But I don't have any ho-"

"Now," the elder glanced at him, and just with the look was enough for the boy to obey. 

Jungkook waited for the sound of the door closing and when it did BamBam raised an eyebrow as if asking if it was okay now but much to his surprise, his chest was pushed back. 

Once Jungkook settled nobody was outside, he leaned on the wall giving BamBam the sign he needed.

"Sorry I couldn't show up for Yongsun's birthday yesterday. How old is he again?"

"Thirteen," Jungkook answered nonchalantly. "But it wasn't to congratulate my brother that you came here."

BamBam let out air through his mouth and chuckled. "Not really."