➳ 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Jungkook was normally pretty slow to show up at places, to get things done if he didn't want to do it or to finish boring school projects. But when it came to anything related to girls, his brain, just as his fingers could function instantly.

For five calendar days counting, he wasn't able to see his so-called girlfriend, as Lisa liked to say it. Telling BamBam about it was just like an idol asking their fans to keep a secret.

Needless to say that nobody was happy with the news. His leader, in particular, for thinking he'd get himself distracted.

Dating Lisa was also a problem in the beginning, but Jungkook showed Yoongi he could be professional even if there was a woman in between. It worked pretty well, considering she ended up joining his little club.

Oh, it wasn't happening with Jieun.

Instead of helping others to count the money that was scattered across the table and pack the drugs in Yoongi's basement, Jungkook only had eyes for his phone.

💬

Jieun:
I'm not saying it

You:
Why is it so hard to admit it that you like
the things I do to you? 😂

Jieun:
It's not hard
But

You:
But you can't admit it

Jieun:
🙄

You:
Exactly

Jieun:
I like it
Jieun:
Happy?

You:
You like what? 😏

Jieun:
Everything you do to me

You:
Describe it

Jieun:
Stop it
You're making me blush

Judging by the progress they have made, Jungkook considered his job halfway done in terms of turning Jieun into a complete pervert.

Still, there were things she couldn't do it — especially the small dirty talk.

And he needed to change that.

You:
I'm waiting...

Jieun:
God 😣
Fine

Jieun is typing...

Jieun:
I like it when you touch me

You:
When I touch you where?

Jieun:
Mm... on my face
My lips, my hair