➳ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

From the corner of his eyes, Jungkook had been busily watching Jieun's sight at the end of the hall. He should be working, or doing something more productive instead of admiring her beauty and getting flashes of their moments together locked inside a room.

He could also be gladly flitting around too. It was his thing, after all. 

Was... 

After a few minutes, he found another customer which luckily distracted him for a while. Sneaky as always, they made the exchange. Smart and smooth. 

But the real reason he was there wasn't to spy on Jieun. In fact, they haven't talked since that day at the gym. She seemed busy and he was busier. 

And he wasn't looking for customers either since he knew where to find them without the need to relocate himself to another building. 

The truth was, he was actually hiding.

After learning about Jimin's father being a cop by Kai and Jennie, their relationship turned to opposite directions. On his part, at least. 

Jungkook lost the count of how many friends he'd to turn down or simply run away from due to his job. Not many would understand his reasons for doing such things. And he was certain Jimin would be one of them.

"Sup," a junior, black hood, said. 

"What's gonna be?" Jungkook went straight to the question.

"Pot. What do you have?"

"20 and 50 grams."

"20," he answered, leaning beside him. 

Jungkook passed the small merchandise to his hand, which was surprisingly already on his own. 

"See you around, man," the boy raised his palm for Jungkook to meet. He felt the money and quickly shoved inside his pocket. 

Absorbed in his thoughts, he didn't notice that the person he was running from, had found him and had watched the whole scene. 

"Jungkook." 

It was Jimin. 

He sighed. Then gave him a forced smile. "Hey, what's up?"

"I've been calling you all day."

"You have?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "My bad. It was probably in the silent mode."

"Sure," Jimin scoffed. "Are you friends with the juniors now?"

"I'm friends with everybody."

He crossed his arms with a suspicious look. "I thought you weren't the sociable kind of guy."