➳ 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Denying Jungkook's nature, was like denying that the sky was blue. Every pair of legs that crossed his way he would look. No — he would stare. Because that's just how he was. The opposite sex had the power to make him stop in his tracks and if he tried to fight against it, well, his instincts would win one way or the other.

Not that Jungkook was a depraved man. Oh no, he obviously wasn't. Not at an extreme level, of course. And he didn't like the word pervert either, it was too kinky. He entitled himself as an observer. Yes. He enjoyed observing the beautiful creation named woman. Of all kinds. All types. From every culture.

But he found himself totally doomed.

Wangsil University had nothing but attractive females wherever he went. Cafeteria, halls, garden, every and each of his classrooms, even... the bathroom?

"Okay, what's creepier than a dude with a doll-face?"

"I'd like to think it was a girl who just got the wrong door."

"Jungkook, he was right beside me, I saw his-"

"Jimin, stop it — I won't let you make me feel bad for finding a guy that attractive."

The boy laughed, grabbing the paper tissue to dry his hands. "I see that you have made new friends besides me today."

Facing the crowd of students again, Jimin and Jungkook began to walk side by side to their next class. "They are not my friends, just... colleagues. I'm not very much of a sociable kind of guy."

"Don't act all shy on me," Jimin snorted. "People have stopped us by every corner to greet you since the first period. You probably made more friends than I did in a whole year."

Jungkook's hand moved up to scratch the back of his neck. "Aren't you late or something?"

Jimin nearly jumped in surprise, realizing it was true. He quickly disappeared from Jungkook's sight the next second.

The crowds finally began to thin out as he made through the halls of his building. He was late as well, but that didn't seem to be a good reason for him to be running like most students around him were. He calmly walked towards his room, hands shoved inside the pockets, along with a yawn.

He didn't want to be there.

Despite the rumors, Jungkook was a good student. A smart one. He just didn't see the point of spending three/four years in a college and end with a job with a mediocre salary when he obviously wanted to accomplish something else. So, why bother?

For three simple reasons.

First, because not having a career in a capitalist country where he lives was seen as disgraceful. Either you were born rich, or made yourself rich. Second, it will make his mother proud.