➳ 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

😂 Oh my, this chapter it's like 3k words long! 😂
But for a good reason. Rated: M 😏

 Rated: M 😏

∽𝒟∽

Jieun paced around the living room, finding herself rather anxious as she waited for the arrival of her guest. She was never determined to get the answers like now. But what exactly should she ask him? Should she drop hints or just go straight to the point?

The knock came at her door, dread quickly rising within her.

Sighing mightily, she opened, having the sight of the guy who's been invading her mind without permission for some time now. He stood there waiting patiently before her, a smirk soon gracing his lips.

Jieun was about to step back to invite him in when suddenly her breath caught as his lips claimed hers. She felt herself backed, and the door being closed afterward.

Jungkook moved back slightly, a small smile emerging. "Hey."

"Hey," she managed to answer, her head swimming.

"Are you alone?"

Jieun nodded slowly, feeling his warm scent bombarding her.

"Good."

His lips were about to touch hers again, but instead of closing her eyes and let him go through it, she took a step away. "A-are you hungry?" she looked back over her shoulder. "I'm making dinner."

Jungkook grinned as he followed her inside. "Should I be worried?"

He couldn't help but look around the house since he hadn't been there in a while.

She giggled. "My mom taught me well, thank you very much."

He made his way to the kitchen, where he found her at the cutting board, slicing tomatoes to throw into the boiling pot. "I refuse to believe it... You can't be good at everything."

"Why don't you prove it yourself?" she paused the cutting, popping a piece of meat into his mouth.

His hand caught her wrist before she could draw back. The girl blinked in confusion, the heat of his bare fingers had her skin tingling.

She watched when without any warning, Jungkook drew the tip of his tongue out, flicking to taste the sauce on her fingers. Both of Jieun's eyes snapped open in shock as he smiled, slowly pulling away.

"Not bad..." he hummed. "You never fail to surprise me, Lee Jieun."

She was still standing in a daze, absorbing what he just did.

Her eyes went back to the cutting board, blushing out but managing a teasing half-smile of her own. "Stop praising me. I'll start believing it."

In response, Jungkook stretched his arm behind her to grab another piece of meat, pulling her into a sort-of-back-hug in the process. "That's the idea. I want to boost your ego as much as I can," he murmured darkly into her ear.