➳ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

BamBam threw his phone towards the couch to run his hands on his hair. "Fuck!"

"He's not picking up?" asked Yunho.

"I told him not to go back to that fucking school!" he shouted angrily. "Now what?!"

"Calm down, BamBam."

"Who was that police officer again? Where did he know him from?"

"I already told you, Joy," said Hoseok. "Remember the guy you met at the club? It's his dad."

"Oh..."

Lisa shook her head in disbelief. "I knew that girlfriend of his would make him fuck up one way or another."

"How's that have to do with anything?"

She scoffed, "Are you kidding me, Bambam? Ever since Jungkook started dating that girl, he kept getting distracted, making mistakes, losing focus, failing to show up for work. Do you need more?"

"Oh, because you certainly aren't doing the same, right?" he laughed. "Jungkook's still more useful in jail than you here."

Lisa stood and clenched her hands into fists at her side, obviously frustrated. "Say that again!"

"How many times I have to repeat it was a trap?!" he asked. "Are you deaf? There was nothing we could do there!"

"Actually, we could," stated Hoseok. "If you had listened to me the first time I told us to leave, none of this would've happened."

"Wait, are you seriously blaming me now?!"

"Stop fighting," Yoongi murmured with his chin resting on his crossed hands. "We're bringing him back."

"How?" asked Namjoon. "It will be impossible to pay the bail without the police suspecting it."

The drug lord stood up, and before leaving the basement, he smiled. "I have my ways."

And there was not a lot of explanation after this.

🄳🄸🅁🅃🅈 😈
😈 🄼🄸🄽🄳🅂