➳ 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Jungkook leaned comfortably up against the grandstand wall watching many of the girls in the uniform he'd seen numerous times. The uniform that became his favorite thing since the first day he met Jieun.

He took his time to admire each of the girls flying up in the air on the field. The way their breasts were bouncing up and down, their flips, their incredible and agile movements. Maybe he'd been missing out a lot not showing up during the games and it was something he should consider doing in the future.

And Just because Jieun had the ability to make Jungkook lose concentration when she was around, he never stopped being this humble guy. He liked giving his attention to the ones who needed and watching a cheerleading practice, even though she was right there too, he didn't allow himself to stare only at her.

It could be dangerous focusing on one girl only.

Although he was safely hiding over the shadows, the girls on the field were not. They were being exposed to the sun, on a very hot day. He felt bad, really, but not bad enough to stop wishing it could last a little longer.

But then, he heard the female coach's whistle realizing the practice was over. Jieun looked oblivious to his presence, as she stood to refresh herself. She raised both arms above her head, stretching languidly.

Jungkook's eyes remained glued on her even after he'd just gone over his own rules of not granting her more attention than required.

But how could he not when she was giving her body a cat-like stretch, arching in the ways that made him grin? How her pale skin was glowing with sweat; how she was panting over the exhaustive practice; the way she sucked the cold bottle of water as it dripped over her damp chest.

He lifted his shoulder slightly, literally shrugging off thoughts of Jieun's pure image. It was a hot day, indeed. And he felt a lot hotter than he should. Maybe it was best to stop.

A sly smile spread across her lips as she lowered the bottle of water. Needless to say, he was a bit surprised to see her smiling wide just to see him.

He stayed unmoving on the wall, arms crossed and wearing his casual look when she began to walk to where he was standing.

"I didn't know you were here," she said eyeing him quizzically. "Did you watched the whole practice?"

"Not really. I just got here, in fact."

Liar.