Epilogue

This is the final part of this story. Once again, thank you for supporting EL. I was hesitant and afraid at first to publish this here but now I realize, I did the right choice. This is only the beginning of my long, long journey here. It would be a pleasure to have you by my side through my whole journey. Thank you.

--

Epilogue

Unbelievable. That was the first word that came into my mind. Never have I thought that an innocent and shy girl like her can also be this brave.

Seeing her name on the list of my employees frustrated me. After dumping me so good that night, now she's working for me?

An irritated smirk painted my lips. Why, does my baby need money so badly? Kahit sa kompanya ko ay naisipan niyang pumasok? Or has she moved on completely from what we had back then? Kaya wala na lang sa kaniya ang mag-trabaho sa akin.

Moved on, huh?

"Welcome back, sir." Ella, my secretary is following me from behind as I went in my office.

"Bring her to me." I ordered and sat on my swivel chair.

Ngumisi si Ella. "Sige, sir." she said and went to the door. Bago lumabas ay nilingon niya ako at sinabi, "Nagawa ko ang iniutos n'yo. I'll expect two plane tickets to Amsterdam on my table later, sir."

Sumandal ako sa backrest ng kinauupuan ng tuluyan nang mapag-isa. Gusto ko sanang magtagal pa sa Singapore para obserbahan ang bagong branch doon. But I figured, I won't get anything done if I stayed. Madalas ang pag-uwi ko sa Pilipinas simula ng malaman na nandito siya sa kompanya ko pero, ni minsan hindi ko siya nasisilayan. It made me so frustrated that I just had to come back here for good! Dammit!

Other than that, I have another reason for coming back.

I reached for the intercom as I saw its small light blinking.

"She's here, sir." tinig ni Ella.

"Let her in." napanatili kong kalmado ang aking boses.

"Okay."

My eyes drifted to the door and stayed there, waiting for her to enter the room, impatiently.

If she really moved on then too bad for her. I haven't.

Dahan-dahang bumukas ang pinto kasabay ng marahan niyang pag pasok. Her dark brown eyes still had its glowing innocence until now. Her pinkish thin pouty lips formed a small gap as she scanned the whole room with pure astonishment.

It was just like the first time I saw her.

"Make out with Rowena in front of her boyfriend." I smirked at Ryan's another absurd yet easy dare.

Tinuko ko ang aking siko sa kaniyang balikat. "Bro, that chick is too crazy over me. Pick someone else, your dare' too easy." I said, confidently.

My friends cheered loudly.

"'Yun naman pala, e 'di gawin mo!"

I shrugged and nodded languidly.

Umiling-iling ako habang pinakikinggan ang pag-uusap nila sa magiging parusa ko kung hindi magawa ang madaling dare ni Ryan. I was smirking a bit as I shook my head. Huminto ako ng may makaagaw ng atensyon.

An innocent young girl looks too excited as she looks around the place.

Her long brown hair waves smoothly as she turns her head. Kumikislap ang mga mata niyang sumisigaw ng kadalisayan. In her short casual dress and white shoes. She looks like a very fragile glass with her skinny and petite body.