EPISODE 15

15/11/2019 - Friday -At Chennai, Tambaram.

Aparna's P. O. V :

" Aparna, Michael has filed a cased on you in our Bangalore Architect's Association. He is working to strike your name off the association. And the company that you worked for has signed in Michael's petition. They are into this. " She said without breathing.

If that happens it would become obvious that I can't work in Bangalore anymore. He had damaged my name already and why my firm joined with him!?

" Priya, are you serious? They can't! " I said. My vision was clouded with my tears. I was aware of Shiva looking at me. I need some space.

" Anna, please stop the car! " I told the car driver abruptly.

As soon as he stopped, I swinged the door open and walked behind the car.

" Is there something that we can do? " I asked priya hopelessly.

" I am sorry to say this. But I don't know. I can't help " She said.

" Fine, thanks. Will talk to you soon" I said quickly wiping my tears.

I cut her call instantly and dialled Michael's number right away.

" Who the fuck do you think you are? " I started yelling as soon as he picked up the call.

" Calm down, Aparna " He said.

" Look, what do you want? " I asked.

" You know it baby " He said slyly.

"I want nothing to do with you. " I said and that's when I heard someone laughing behind, a voice I was very familiar with. It was Snegha, the chief Architect.

" Wait, why is Snegha with you? " I asked clutching my teeth.

" You thought I was alone? She was with me ever since you left. " He said.

That's why he was able to contact every firm where I took an interview. But why would she?

I was about to faint when I heard him speak again.

" Surprised aren't you? , curse my charm. I can almost feel you begging under my feet, that day is so near. You apologizing for slapping me. I can almost enjoy that scene. " He said with menace laced in his voice.

" In your dreams " I yelled at him.

" Yeah, yeah, Remember who is your boss." He said.

" Go to hell! You bastard! Oh my bad, I should have stabbed you instead of slapping you ! How dare you put a black mark on my name? " I yelled again.

" Didn't you? Didn't you put a black mark on me? It's karma bitch! " He said laughing.

I cut the call as I can't take in his fucked up works anymore. That's when I saw Shiva standing.

I wiped away my tears, took a deep breath and pretended that I was okay.

I walked to him, and he was terrified looking at me.

" If I may ask, what happened? " He asked quite frightened.

" Can we go back to home? "  I asked, I had no mind to go anywhere.

I was surprised that he didn't push me to open up.

He nodded back and stepped inside the car.

I sat on the front seat and closed my eyes as the driver took a detour back to Rajiv's home.

All the way, Anjali was pestering Shiva, and he was constantly trying to push her off. I understand that she loved him for four years, but she should respect his feelings too.