EPISODE 46

8.12.2020 - Sunday - At Chennai.

Shiva's P. O. V :

Think of the devil and the devil appeared before me.

Anjali would fry me alive for ignoring her call to meet, and I get caught with another girl, can things get worse?

After few seconds I remembered that Aparna is known to Anjali as Prerna. I looked at Aparna not knowing what to do.

Anjali dashed towards us and I was trying to come up with a plausible answer.

" Shiva, what are you doing here, wait a minute, this girl, Prerna? " Anjali turned towards Aparna.

" See, it is " I was stammering and Aparna intervened my words.

" No, I am not Prerna, I am Aparna. I am her sister. Are you close to Prerna? " Aparna asked Anjali with a completely different accent and body language, for a minute, she made me believe that this girl has never met Anjali.

Anjali looked back and forth between me and Aparna.

" Oh, so you are Prerna's younger sister! , nice to meet you. I am Anjali, Shiva's fiance. " Anjali said holding out her hand to Aparna.

" Nice to meet you! " Aparna said to Anjali.

" But, why are you here with Shiva? " Anjali asked Aparna with a death glare.

" Anjali, that "  I started, but Aparna replied stopping me mid sentence.

" I am working in Shiva's firm, in a temporary position, I came here to help him. " Aparna said.

I was slightly taken aback by hearing the word temporary, I couldn't process why she used that word.

" Thank god, our family is getting enough trouble from one khatri already, we don't need another one. Is your sister doing okay? I heard that she came into this family with no gold!" Anjali said with a sly smile.

Aparna smirked at her and gave her a death glare.

" Yeah, she is fine. So where are you working, oops sorry, I heard that you are that jobless baggage that got engaged to this guy with nothing but a sack of gold jewels , it's such a pity that you need so much gold to explain your value. " Aparna gave back a savage reply.

If Anjali was at level 10 , Aparna was at level infinity. I had never seen this evil side of Aparna.

Anjali looked at me with red face and I could clearly see that her jaw was broken by the invisible punch from Aparna.

Anjali was staring at me to reply back to Aparna. While Aparna was challenging me to open my mouth to speak anything. Aparna was ready to throw hands at me if I do anything now.

For a moment I felt like, I was cursed in my previous life to be stuck between these two devils in disguise.

" How rude! " Anjali finally spoke back.

" Yes, I could have gone worse, but you ain't gonna survive that! " Aparna said back with a evil grin.

" Shiva, are you really letting her do this to me? " Anjali asked me.

I shook my head with no idea on how to stop this.

" By the way, you should be careful Anjali. You know, the boys in this house have a knack for falling for the girls in my house. You never know what will happen! " Aparna said and walked out of the shed.

Anjali was totally shocked and out of words.

" I'll walk back to my pg, thanks for the ride! "Aparna shouted at me before waving to me.