EPISODE 39

30/11/2019, Saturday - At karaikudi.

Aparna's P. O. V:

" Call them! " I said to Shwetha nervously.

Right at the time of checking out Shiva and Hari disappeared. We handed over the keys and can't go back in again.

" He is not picking up! " Shwetha said.

" These idiots! " I muttered to myself. It was close to 2 in the noon. We had to start now, so that we reach home on time.

" I have another idea. I installed a location tracker on Hari's phone. I hope that it works. " Shwetha said running through her phone screen.

" Why do you stalk your boyfriend? " I asked confused.

" For situations like this! Wait, it is showing that He is inside the hotel. " She said.

" Is it accurate? " I asked. How can they be inside?

" I know where they are! Hari is so dead! " She said stomping her foot and walked inside the lobby fiercely.

She rushed inside the bar and I stood out looking at the board.

After few minutes Shwetha walked out with a flustered face and Hari followed her, along with a very drunk Shiva.

I rubbed my eyes and looked again. I was still in disbelief.

We walked out of the hotel silently and as soon as we reached the parking lot.

Shwetha started screaming at Hari.

" What were you thinking? " She said to Hari.

Hari looked at her with a innocent face and pointed his finger at Shiva.

" I am not drunk! Trust me. I didn't even touch it! " Hari said defending himself.

" Is this the time for you guys to have fun? Who feels like having a drink in this hot sun?? " I asked confused.

" Me! I can't do this in my home, my home is not as open minded as yours! " Shiva said with a very wide smile. He couldn't even open his eyes properly.

Hari pushed Shiva in the backseat and locked the door.

We threw in the luggage and I was about to open the front door.

" I will drive! " He said and ran to the front seat.

I gave up and sat behind near Shiva.

Hari started the car and Shwetha was giving him death stares.

" Where are we going? " Shiva asked sleepily. He didn't even have the strength to raise his head. His hair was a mess and his eyes were red.

I shook my head in disbelief and looked at him.

" How high are you? " I asked Shiva.

" No, it's ' Hi! How are you? ' " Shiva said looking at me with half eyes.

I cursed at myself for adoring his cute drunk face.

Hari and Shwetha broke into a fit of laughter.

" That was not funny! " I said turning away from the funny face of Shiva.

" Lier! " Shiva said with a goofy smile.

I decided to take a nap. And didn't reply to him.

After few minutes, someone's phone rang. I looked around to see who was annoying my nap.

Shiva clumsily took out his phone from his pocket.

He looked at the screen and his face changed.