EPISODE 23

19/11/2019 - Tuesday- At Chennai.

Aparna's P. O. V:

He stood staring at me.

Never in my life, had I imagined I would lie to a person about my feelings and be this much desperate to be with a person. I knew that he was scared of a relationship with me now, he was scared of breaking my heart.

I don't know how this started, if it was because of his regret, or because of his longing, or because of his notebook, the only thing I was very sure of was, as much as he regretted not having a chance, I did the same too.

For once, this lie that I have no feelings attached to this should help us. For once, maybe we can start a fresh.

" Why are you doing this? " He finally asked. I looked at him gulping.

" Why did you come back? "He asked, he caught my arm and pulled me close to him. He was glaring at me.

" Why are you breaking my wall again and again? " He asked, his face was inches away from mine. Tiny droplets of water were still on his face and hair. His body was radiating with anger. I stood there stupefied.

" Do you think I can put a straight face like this everytime? " He asked. I was looking at him with wide eyes, he tightened his hold on my right arm.

" Why are you testing me? " He asked shaking me.

" I didn't " I said stuttering.

" Guess what, I am done. " He said releasing his hold over my arm. Small tears were flowing from my eyes.

Then suddenly he hugged me and I was out of breath. I was still too shocked to believe what was happening.

" Damn, I really wished I had run after you in that bus stand. I really wished I was able to stop you then and there, hugging you. " He said as he slowed released me from the hug.

" I really wished I had one day with you. " He said smiling.

This time I hugged him tight and he hugged me back. He placed his face over my shoulder and pulled me closer. I smiled under him. After a really long time, I felt at home, under his strong hold.

He fake coughed to signal that we were in public. I slowed untangled myself.

" The rain has....stopped. I think we should go " He said with broken words.

I nodded and followed him to his bike.

The trip to Shwetha's home was much more silent. Both of us didn't know what to talk.

As he stopped his bike in front of her house, I got down slowly. I waved to him and started walking inside.

" Aparna! " Shiva called and I turned back.

" When should I pick you up tomorrow? " He asked.

" As early as possible! " I told laughing.

He smiled and shook his head. He started his bike and waved at me. I waved back and walked inside the house.

As I opened the door, Shwetha pulled me inside.

" Tell me! What happened! Did he say yes? Did you people kiss? " She asked.

" Slow down shwetha! " I told smiling.

" Tell me!!!! " She said again.

" He said yes! " I finally told.

" Good! Now let's plan for tomorrow! " She said and dragged me to the couch.

We both sat down and she took out her notebook.