EPISODE 34

25/11/2019 - Monday - At T nagar,Chennai.

Shiva's P. O. V :

" I didn't come back just because you asked Sorry, I came here because we were jobless. " Hari said as he walked into the office, after the big fight.

" Okay Sir." I said and turned back to my desktop. I was silently grateful that he had forgiven me.

" You closed all that bank loans right? " Hari asked.

" Yeah, finally. Thanks to my Brother. I never really thought I would say it. We have one Lakh left. I don't know what to do with it." I said laughing.

" What's the plan next? " Hari asked.

" My brother said he is sending someone here. I sent Rajiv the office address. He would be here by today. " I said.

" He? " Hari asked confused.

" Yeah, If my brother is sending someone, it would definitely be a boy. " I said and turned back to my mail.

Hari coughed and ran out to drink water.

There was a mail from our old client, Hema. Who got plan from some other company and then didn't pay us.

It seems her closest friend wants to build a house in the outskirts of Chennai and she would very much want us to do it, only if I and Hari are going to be the contact members.

" I saw that mail too " Hari said sitting beside me.

" Is this real? " I asked him.

" Yeah, and hopefully, we can ask this new guy to look at this project. She really hates you and me. " He said.

" I don't think we should accept this project , I haven't forgotten how badly she treated us last time. " I said.

" Shiva, the project estimate is nearly 1 crore, we would never be able to get another project like this. Maybe we should try" Hari said.

" Okay, I hope the new guy enjoys working with her. "I said laughing.

After nearly an hour, the two intern boys walked in silently. I don't even think they are working anything.

I shook my head and went back to my drawing.

The pune walked in knocking the door.

" Sir, two ladies are here, should I send them in? " He asked.

" Two ladies? " I asked confused.

" They said, they are newly appointed here. " Uncle said.

" Send them in " I said and turned to Hari.

" I thought we were having only one new member. " I said to Hari. Hari shook his head confused.

The two ladies walked inside.

I rubbed my eyes and looked again.

It was Aparna and Shwetha. They both looked so different. They were wearing neat coat and suit.

Aparna was looking at me with a wicked grin. Her hair was neatly tied into a bun. She had minimal makeup.

Each time, I thought this would be the last time seeing her, she proved me wrong. She came back everytime.

I didn't know if I should be surprised that she came back , or start worrying that I should let her go again.

" Shwetha? " Hari exclaimed.

" Hi, Mr. Shiva, I am Aparna Khatri, the new Architect of your firm " Aparna said holding out her hand.

I stood up and held her hand. We shook hands and I showed her to her worktable.