Main Character & Authors Note

~

Name: Akari Sasaki

Status: Alive

Quirk: Elemental. The quirk elemental is a rare quirk which allows users to manipulate elements. The more they know about an element the easier it is to manipulate. The element has to be present for the person to use it as well.

Height: 5'2

Appearance: A curvy brown haired girl with blue eyes. Akari has a toned build since she is constantly trying to improve her quirk control and abilities.

Akari's parents were killed by villains just a little while after she was born, Shota Aizawa found the baby in the crib and took her in as if she was his own.

~

Authors Note

Hello! This story is about Akari Sasaki who has the quirk to manipulate elements and as the story goes on she'll get better at controlling each element. For the sake of the language and future sexual content the ages of the students will start off at 16 and progress.

This story is rated mature for:

-Language (Bakuhoe duh)

-Violence

-Sexual content

-Suggestions of controversial topics

Thank you for reading! Obviously My Hero Academia isn't mine but my characters and add ons belong to me! The same goes for all the photos and videos I find, they are not mine. For Class 1A to be even numbers I had to eject someone from this ride, sorry but its going to be Koda :(

If you can make it through the first few chapters, Bravo! This is my first story I am publishing so If you enjoy it let me know, comment, heart or whatever you desire! Each chapter represents the episode of the anime besides for the original chapters will have their own title.

~