Chapter Thirty Six: Game Start

Now that our first semester at school is over, we are all out for summer vacation, although that doesn't mean we have time to relax. With the training camp coming up, I've been training each element every day to try and improve my skills. Currently I was walking up to the school thinking about the girls and I plans we made right after the final written exam's were finished.

~

The girls and I were all standing in a circle talking to one another.

"Wait, so we're not supposed to take any long trips over summer vacation?" Uraraka asked us.

"Yeah, apparently that's what the school said" Jiro said and I nodded in agreement.

"How unfortunate,  I was supposed to spend several weeks touring Venice with my parents" Momo said sad and I just shook my head at her comment.

"What is your life?" Uraraka asked wishing she had Momo's life making me laugh.

"Aw, I just bought like a bajillion new swimsuits" Mina said sad as well.

"Well turns out that's what happens when your class is attacked by the League of Villains" I pointed out to her.

"But I wanna do something! I don't wanna spend my whole summer bored, that's dumb!" Mina shouted waving her arms everywhere.

"I got it! Why don't we hang out at the school pool over summer vacation, huh?" Toru said and I smiled excited.

"Good idea! I bet we can talk the teachers into letting us use it if we ask them nicely" Tsu said happy.

"Yeah I could probably guilt trip my Dad into letting us use it!" I said thoughtfully.

"Plus, it'll be free so we'll save money!" Uraraka pointed out.

"That's way better than being cooped up in my room" Mina said.

"Leave it to me! I'll start working on a formal proposal right away" Momo said assertively and we all laughed.

~

Entering the school, I quickly headed to the girls locker room, and saw all the girls.

"Hey everyone!" I said greeting them all and they all smiled back as we changed into our U.A assigned swimsuits.

As the girls and I walked to the pool, we saw the guys were also here. The boys were stretching on one side of the pool and the girls on the other. I saw Izuku, Mineta and Kaminari arrive, Mineta and Kaminari were practically running in here but stopped when they saw us.

"Oh, hey, hi Mineta" Tsu said as the two boys smiles dropped at the sight of us, I just laughed and their disappointment.

"I didn't know you guys would be here" Jiro said bored and I smiled.

As the day went on, the girls and I were playing volleyball in the pool while the guys were training. My playing volleyball was interrupted my Katsuki's voice.

 My playing volleyball was interrupted my Katsuki's voice