Chapter Fifty Four: Provisional Hero License Exam

A/N: I think this is this longest chapter I've ever written so if some parts seemed rushed it's because I wanted the exam all in one chapter even though it's like five episodes, enjoy :)

A loud buzzer and announcement started the exam. I made my way to the forest water terrain, slowing down into a light jog I stopped right next to the river. I'm sure everyone put there targets on spots that are there strongest meaning I'll have to precisely aim for them. Tremors could be felt from a distance making me look to where I left my classmates, large rocks were flying up and down making me wonder if they were taken out. A snap of a twig made my head snap towards the sound.

"All alone out here hey?" A student in an unknown blue uniform asked, I got into a fighting position as more students stood behind him.

"Well you're here aren't you as well as the rest of your classmates I presume?" I asked smirking.

"You should've stayed with your classmates, obviously theirs a disadvantage here Sasaki" A girl with black hair added while walking up to the boy.

"Yes there is a disadvantage" I say while feeling a slight breeze of the air, I look at the students in front of me smirking.

"But not for me" I say before I activate my Quirk.

The students in front of me fall back from the wind I forced out. Reacting quickly I moved my arms around creating a tornado. The tornado formed around me whipping the wind making it hard to hear. The students in front of me tried to crawl away but would only be sucked back towards the center of the tornado.

The balls they were trying to hold on to only got ripped from there hands and flew around in the tornado. I then clapped my hands together making the tornado stop but I ran forward as the students attempted to get up but failed. Raising my fist I manipulated the balls that were falling in the air to fly fast at the students.

Each ball hit the students harshly, hitting a bunch of their targets. Most laid on the ground in defeat as I stood tall smiling that I passed. Beeping from my own targets made me look down at the flashing light.

"Student's who have pass the exam should congregate in the anteroom, chop chop" An automated voice told me.

"Thanks, catch y'all later" I said while jogging off to find the anteroom.

Once I made it there, the door opened and I walked in looking at the few people in the room. I didn't see any of my classmates which made me anxious. I walked to the wall and leaned up against it waiting for my classmates.

As students began piling in, the doors slide open and a familiar mop of red and white hair walked in. I quickly jogged over to him tugging on his arm.

"Shoto you made it! I was getting worried I'd be alone" I say happily.

"This is everyone who has passed?" He asked looking around and I nodded.

"Yeah, you and I are the only ones who've made it so far" I explained as we walked over to the seats lining the walls.

Shoto's eyes lingered over to Inasa who was talking loudly to another student.

"If he applied through recommendations, I should've seen him at the entrance exam" Shoto said and I nodded.

"Wait how come you weren't at the entrance exams if you got in through recommendations" Shoto asked me.

"Oh well, I got in on a recommendation from principle Nezu and I didn't know this at the time but they wanted to keep a close eye on me so they admitted me without any exams, plus I've known the teachers for years, they watched me grow as well as control my Quirk" I explained to him while rubbing the back of my neck while laughing lightly "I was lucky honestly"