Chapter Fifty One: Create Those Ultimate Moves

After a few days in the dorms our lives have turned back into regular classes and academic work. Occasionally Instead of eating with my classmates I would join Dad for dinner but I usually spend most of my time training. Katsuki and I have been inseparable, any free time we have we are stuck at the hip. Currently I was sitting in class looking at Dad who stood in front of a podium. 

"I believe I mentioned this already but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses" Dad told us while leaning on the podium.

"Yes sir!" The class responded. 

"Do not take this lightly, a hero license means that you're responsible for humans lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult" Dad explained "Only fifty percent of students pass the test required for these permits each year"

"It's that hard to get a provisional license?" I heard Mineta asked worried. 

"In order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new" Dad said while the door opened to reveal Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm.

"Two ultimate moves" Dad said and I smiled getting slightly excited. 

"When we say ultimate, we mean a move that will ensure you win against your opponent" Ectoplasm explained.

"An action so unique to your identity that no other person can copy it, simply put you must learn to lean in to your strengths" Cementoss added on. 

"Your moves represent who you are, these days most pro heroes have a ultimate move those who don't are fools" Midnight said while holding her arms up.

"This may sounds abstract but we'll explain more as the day goes on, for now change into your costumes and meet in gym Gamma" Dad ordered.

As I changed into my hero costume and made my way to gym Gamma, the teachers explained the gym and how they prepare unique terrains to help train students. Cementoss made huge pillars of cement so each student could practice, Ectoplasm made clones of himself for everyone as well. I stood near the back of the gym with a clone.  

"Do you have any idea's about an ultimate move Sasaki?" Ectoplasm asked me and I nodded slightly.

"Well I've been trying to do something special with my fire but I'm not sure if it's enough" I told him somewhat anxious, looking at the fire pit that was near me. 

"Well try to take me down" He replies getting ready to attack.

I nod and manipulate the fire to come near me, orange flames flew through the air and spread up my arms. I took a deep breath as I felt the fire go up my arms, warm heat pressing into my skin. I turned towards Ectoplasm and gave a slight nod which made him come charging at me. I manipulated the fire to string out from my arms making a whip of fire for each arm. 

I fling the fiery whip at Ectoplasm and it wraps around him, I pull with all my might and yank Ectoplasm towards a wall. I loud crash and whip noise rings out as Ectoplasm's clone fades away. I pant as the fire leaves my arms. Ectoplasm appears again in form of another clone.

"That was good, I never knew you could move things with fire" Ectoplasm tells me.

"Well I have to compress the fire so it's more solid to hold things, I got the idea of that while watching Dad use his capture weapon actually" I say now standing up straighter. 

"Good, now let's try it again" Ectoplasm said.

Ectoplasm and I worked on my ultimate move fire-whip until I perfected the movement. The exposed parts of my arms were red from the constant use of fire but I pushed through. I smashed Ectoplasm into the wall before a loud explosion rang out. Looking over, Katsuki wasn't holding back and was destroying each one with ease. I could tell he was enjoying letting off his steam and anger.