Chapter Nine: Encounter with the Unknown

"What is that thing?" Kirishima asked, as villains started to pour out of the portal.

"Stay back!" Dad yelled harshly at us, making me worry.

"This is real, those are villains" he explained while putting on his goggles, I stepped forward worried.

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head. Perplexing according to the schedule we retrieved from U.A, All Might should be here as well" A dark ominous voice told us.

'All Might? Why do they want him specifically?' I questioned myself.

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus" Dad said making him activate his quirk.

I couldn't focus on my classmates questions, I'll I could do is stare at my Dad who was about to take on a horde of villains.

"Thirteen, get them out of here and alert the main campus" Dad told assertively getting ready to fight.

"What are you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own!" Izuku asks him "Their's to many of them even if you can nullify their Quirks your fighting style isn't suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights".

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick, I'll leave it to you thirteen" Dad says jumping down the stairs to fight, I worriedly walked towards him wanting to help but Katsuki grabs my arm stopping me. As we ran towards the entrance Katsuki held my hand but we were intercepted by the black portal appearing.

"There is no escape for you, It's a pleasure to meet you" The wrap gate says to us "We are the League of Villains, I know its impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello". I got in fighting position.

"And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen" he reached out his 'arms' "Ah, well in the end I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a roll to play".

All of a sudden Katsuki and Kirishima jumped up to attack the wrap gate.

"KATSUKI NO" I screamed but they caused a huge explosion so smoke was clouding my vision

"You live up to your schools reputation but you should be more careful, children, otherwise someone might get hurt" He says maliciously.

"You two! Get out of the way right now!" Thirteen yelled to them but it was to late, Katsuki's eyes locked mine and he began to run towards me but the blackness over took me and I felt like I was falling.

~

I was falling and fast at that, I looked to the ground and instantly activated my air manipulation slowly my body down to land on my feet in a crouching position. Standing up and looking around I was alone, my classmates missing, but villains were approaching.

"Ah look a little girl" One man said with horns coming out of his head.

"Let's have some fun with this one" Another one said pissing me off, getting into a fighting position they ran towards me.

Quickly moving the air around me I swayed my hands in a circular pattern causing a massive wind storm immediately. My hair blew in the wind viciously as I raised myself up into the air.

"Yes, lets have some fun!" I say laughing almost evilly.

I flipped my hands up making all the air shoot up along with the villains causing a loud sonic boom sound when they shot threw the roof of the dome I was in, the pressure from the dome and air must've caused it. Lowering my self I saw a few still coming out of the buildings around me.

"So the wind didn't do it for you huh?" I question eyeing them all.

I quickly put both my arms up and slowly feeling the water molecules around me, I then quickly twisted my hands around moving the water molecules apart from the air causing it to rain. This move with this much rain was tiring and caused my mouth to instantly dry up, a side affect of my water manipulation.

"What the hell, can she can make it rain in here too?" One villain questioned, making me smirk.

I went into action kneeling down and flinging my arms up bringing boulders from the ground flinging them into the air, some shooting to far and going through the dome. I quickly then began to make a wind tornado out of air around me which made the boulders and rain inside it twirl around inside of it knocking villains out. As I moved the tornado around I saw it touching the roof of the USJ since it was tearing down the small dome I was in and destroying it. Once I saw no more villains I dropped my arms making the rain stop, boulders land around me and tornado blow out.

I bent over with my hands on my knees exhausted, looking around there must've been thirty villains passed out. I felt dizzy and dehydrated but I needed to find Dad, Katsuki and the rest of the class. I ran towards the exit from the area I was in.

'I hope everyone is okay' I thought

But little did I know nothing was...

~