Chapter Twenty Eight: Hero Killer

~The Next Day~

Endeavor was taking Shoto and I to Hosu City to patrol the streets again. He had told us he was looking for the Hero Killer Stain. I thought about Iida, who had an internship in this city as well, he's also been acting very out of character lately.

My thoughts were interrupted when a huge explosion went off. The three of us ran towards the explosion. Shoto had ignited his fire so I could take some fire from him, I pulled fire from his arm so it was covering mine.

"Shoto, Sasaki! There's trouble ahead, I'll show you what it means to be a hero" Endeavor shouted at us but we were interrupted but our phones buzzing.

We pulled out our phones stopping looking at them, Izuku had sent us his location but nothing else.

"All he sent was his location?" I questioned confused.

"Damnit! You two should be watching me" Endeavor told us mad but we took off running knowing something was wrong.

"Wait! Where the hell are you going?" He yelled at us.

"An alleyway at 4210 Ekou Street, if you finish what you're doing or see extra pros, send them there. I'm leaving you here to take care of this trouble, I'm sure you can handle it yourself" Shoto yelled to him as we ran.

Once we got to the alleyway, I gasped at the sight before me, Stain was standing over Iida with a bloody sword. Izuku seemed to be frozen on the ground as well as another hero against the wall. I shot fire from my body towards Stain making him hop off of Iida.

"More people to get in my way? Today's been full of distractions" Stain said angrily

"Midoriya, you need to give more details in times like this" Shoto said holding his phone.

"We were almost to late to stop this guy" I say watching the villain closely.

"You two as well, Akari, Todoroki?" Iida asked.

"How'd you get here and wait Todoroki you're using your left side, Kari your fire!" Izuku said making me smirk.

"How'd we get here? Good question, your message took us awhile to figure out" I said.

"Next time, try to send more than just your specific location but your not really one to send cryptic messages without a reason, are you?" Shoto asked, extinguishing his flames while mine coated my arms still, Shoto then shot out ice towards Stain.

"So we figured you were in trouble and asking for help" I said as we ran forward to help.

"Everything's okay, the pro heroes will be here any minute!" Shoto said as I shot my flames up at Stain again, while Shoto used ice to make the others slide to us.

Izuku, Iida and the other hero came sliding towards us while Stain stood back, I used air to make the fire on my arms go away since they were starting to burn a little.