Chapter Seven: Bakugo's Start Line

Once Izuku had been taken to Recovery Girl's office to be healed and the building was prepared. Katsuki, Iida and Uraraka were brought back with All Might to the monitoring room to discuss the results. Katsuki came in was standing looking at the ground, I went to go talk to him but All Might began to talk.

"Well despite the results, the MVP of this exercise is young Iida!" All Might announced to the class.

"HUH?!" Iida asked very confused, while the class all questioned the result as well.

"Shouldn't it be one of the heroes instead since they're the winners?" questioned Tsu.

"Mm! Valid question. Why didn't I choose one of those two?" All might questioned the class.

"Sir! I can tell you why" Momo started "Iida embraced this challenge. He was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role".

As Momo explained I couldn't help but let my eyes wander to Katsuki, I was worried even if he lost he is usually never this quiet. Especially when someone is pointing out his flaws. Once Momo was done explaining All Might praised her well thought out explanation.

"Now then. Time to blow this joint, lets move onto the next match" All Might says "Think about everything you saw and think about it as you tackle this yourselves!".

"Yes sir!" The class answered back.

~

"Match Two, Team B will be our Heroes! Team I will be the Villains" All Might said.

Todoroki and I were standing outside, while Toru and Ojiro were inside as the villains. As the clock begun I walked into the building with Todoroki behind me.

"For your own safety, go outside" Todoroki told me.

"What? No way!" I retorted back "I'm not helpless".

"Fine have it your way" He replied back before crouching to the ground and the ice shot out everywhere covering the floors, My feet were stuck to the ground from the ice but I simply bent over and put my hands to it using my water manipulation quirk to slowly move the particles around until large chunks broke around my feet freeing me.

"Wow, that's impressive Todoroki!" I compliment him.

"I didn't know you'd be able to break ice too" he simply replied walking forward.

"Well I can't manipulate it very well but if I touch it I can move the molecules around enough so it breaks from pressure" I explain to him, as we round the corner we found the bomb and Ojiro stuck to the floor.

"Pry yourself up if you want, but it might be hard to fight us with no skin on the bottom of your feet" Todoroki tells him as we walk by and touch the bomb finalizing our win.

"THE HERO TEAM WINSSSS!" All Might yells in the intercom, all of a sudden the entire building was steaming and the ice was melting.

"Hey! You have heat too don't you?" I ask him smiling "We're so alike we have multiple components about our quirks!"

"I guess so" He replied with a small smile, looking to Ojiro he seemed shocked.

"It's not your fault we're just playing on different levels" Todoroki tells him.

As Todoroki and I walked back to the monitoring room, I bumped his shoulder lightly with mine.

"You did great today!" I tell him "If you ever want to train together let me know, my control over fire is very difficult currently so I could actually use the help".

"Maybe" he tells me.

~

After all the matches were over, we had a few more classes, Katsuki was quiet and I figured he wouldn't tell me anything while at school so I avoided him. Once finished with the rest of classes, I heard the door open and my green haired friend was standing there.