Chapter Thirty Three: Katsuki Bakugo; Origin part one

As matches between students went on, most were actually passing but it wasn't easy. Most students had made plans before hand which was why they were passing. Dad had really chosen these matches carefully and paired them with the teachers strategically.

I was sitting in a stairwell trying to come up with a way to get the two to work together. Izuku wasn't the problem but Katsuki made it clear that he was going to work with us.

"Oh Kari what're you doing here?" Kirishima asked me breaking me from my thoughts.

"Hey Kiri, I'm just trying to think of a plan to defeat All Might I guess" I said sheepishly.

"Shouldn't you be talking with Bakugo and Midoriya?" He asked confused while sitting down next to me.

"You think Katsuki wants to make a plan?" I said with a short laugh.

"Yeah I guess you're right" Kirishima said with a laugh, we sat there for a few moments in a comfortable silence.

"Hey, I'm sorry about your lose by the way" I told him sincerely.

"It's alright I guess, I think we went in there unprepared and that's why we lost to be honest" Kirishima said turning red and I nodded understanding.

"You're actually kinda lucky you got paired with Bakugo and Izuku" Kirishima told me and I looked at him confused.

"Why's that?" I questioned raising my brows.

"Well you're good friend with the both of them, you know there fighting styles well too" Kirishima began to say "it's kinda like you're the bridge between them".

At that statement my eyes widened in realization. Dad put those two with me because I was the bridge between them.

"Kirishima! You're a genius!" I told him while jumping up and started to run towards the entrance of where the fight would take place. Maybe if I got there fast enough I could still make this work.

~

I ran up to the entrance of where our exam would take place. Izuku was standing behind Katsuki. Both of them not saying a word.

"Team Sasaki, Midoriya and Bakugo, practical exam, ready Go!" The announcement said as we walked into the arena

I stood a few feet from the two, Katsuki on my left and Izuku on my right. Katsuki then began to walk forward not saying a word to either Izuku and I.

"Katsuki stop" I told him while walking behind me but he didn't.

"Kacchan listen to us" Izuku pleaded as well.

'Good Izuku is trying to talk to him, that's what I wanted' I thought to myself.

"For this exam, the teachers are the villains and we're the heroes so we need a solid plan before you go running into anything" I told him continuing to walk by him.