Chapter One: Orgin

Akari's POV

~Four years old~

As I ran to the park close to my house I instantly ran over to Izuku Midoriya with a bright smile on my face ready to tell him the good news. That was until I realized the small boy on the ground crying as well as Izuku. An instant frown was on my face as I looked over to who I can only guess to be the cause of this.

"Why are you being so mean?" Izuku questions with tears streaming down his face.

"You're making him cry Kacchan, if you keep on hurting him I'll uh I'll stop you myself!" Izuku shouts to Katsuki while getting in a tiny fighting position.

You see Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo have been my two best friends for as long as I can remember. We used to all get along so well and spend all of our time together. My parents died when I was a baby and a man named Shota Aizawa took me in and has raised me as if I was his own daughter which is why I call him Dad now. Since Dad is a pro underground hero I am fairly self dependent and all by myself sometimes but Izuku and Katsuki always know how to make me smile when I feel alone or sad.

"Hmm, you want to pretend to be a hero" Katsuki starts while his goons and himself start to activate their quirks but continued "you don't stand a chance without a quirk Deku".

"Katsuki knock it off!" I yell at him but before they even heard me they were already punching Izuku.

"I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK IT OFF!" I shout as I activate my newly acquired of air manipulation pushing all three of the boys away from Izuku.

"Kari" Izuku mumbles on the ground looking at me "You got your quirk!"

"That's why I was running here to get to you Izuku! I can manipulate air!" I state helping him up.

~

6Years Old

As I walked into the kitchen Dad was making some Soba, which is my favorite meal! As he walked away to grab some spices, I pushed up on my toes to try and see what else was in the pot. I grabbed the handle and slightly pulled it towards me but accidentally lost my footing making the boiling water come crashing down towards me. 

"AHH!" I yell putting my hands up to brace the boiling hot water but nothing ever came. I looked up to see the water perfectly swishing around in the air.

"Akari look your holding the water in place!" Dad says with a wide smile, I kept my hands up but slowly backed away from under it then released me new quirk addition.

"Oh my gosh Dad, I can't wait to be a hero just like you now!" I yell running towards him and he hugged me.

Little did I know at the time that my quirk would progress into being able to control not only air and water but earth and fire as well, making me a target for such a rare quirk.

~

15 Years Old

"So as first year students it's time to start thinking about what you want to do with your lives!" my homeroom teacher explained then continued to talk about how everyone wants to be heroes making everyone shout and show their quirks. Thinking about my future I only thought of one possible outcome.

As I looked out the window the light pink cherry blossom trees were in full bloom and slowly swaying in the wind. Thinking about what my teacher said my mind only went to one option and that was to become a pro hero. Ever since I found out my parents died at the hands of villains, I made myself a promise to make sure I became a pro hero and to make them proud. Snapping me out of my thoughts I hear Katsuki start to speak making me roll my eyes.