Chapter Fifty Nine: The Scoop on U.A Class 1-A

"A newspaper?" Class 1-A and I asked Dad surprised.

"Yeah a newspaper wants to do a feature on you all" Dad informed us tired, I smiled looking back at Katsuki who looked like he could care less.

"Isn't that amazing Deku?" I heard Uraraka ask Izuku, she was very up close and personal making him blush.

"Y-Yeah" Izuku was able to mutter out.

"It's kind of embarrassing" Kaminari stated.

"Why?" Kirishima asked him.

"The Sports Festival was broadcast around the country right?" Ojiro reminded him.

"Mina, we'll be in the paper! We've gotta look our best" Toru said excited.

"Yeah!" Mina replied just as excited.

"You don't have to do much though Toru" I giggled at her, referring to her invisibility. 

"Don't get to excited, the article is supposed to be about how students are doing in the dorms you just moved into" Dad said interrupting our excitement.

"The principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you living happily in the dorms, so he gave special permission. That's why-" Dad began saying but Mineta's murmuring made my attention falter, Dad noticed he wasn't paying attention and instantly used his capture weapon to shut him up.

"So you better not do anything like that" Dad said sternly.

"You don't have to be like that Mr. Aizawa" A new voice said and I looked around the corner to see a lanky man with glasses.

"I want to report on the U.A students in their natural state in the dorms" The man explained.

"Mr. Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet" Dad told him slightly annoyed.

"I was told I could be here from eight am to six pm, it's already time" The reporter said while pointing to his watch, Dad's face looks annoyed while he loosens his capture weapon from Mineta.

"Hello everyone, I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me here today" Tokuda said now standing next to Dad.

"Nice to meet you!" We all responded while bowing.

"You don't have to do anything special, please just show the camera how you normally live. I might ask you questions occasionally so I'll be counting on you then" Tokuda said while smiling.

"Oh, he's so delightful and handsome!" Mina gushes over him.

"Not a woman huh?" I hear Mineta mutter while still on the ground.

"What to do? I'm always sparkling so I can't help but be a wonderful subject for pictures" Aoyama says proudly.

"You're amazing Aoyama" Sato replied to him and I turn around walking over to Katsuki.

Katsuki has a sour pus face and his hands shoved in his pockets but as I walk towards him he starts smirking. Standing next to him I bump my hip into his and turn back to look at Dad who's telling Iida that if there is an issue to get him. Dad really hates the media and is probably really annoyed with this whole ordeal.

"Ok, so what would you usually be doing now?" Tokuda asks.

"Having breakfast!" Iida responds to formally.

"Just pretend I'm not here" Tokuda tells us.

Katsuki grabs my hand and then begins to drag be towards the kitchen. I sit down on the stool as Katsuki begins to make us breakfast. I smile as I watch him prep food and snap at anyone who gets near him. After placing the meal at a table secluded from everyone else Katsuki and I sit down. Tokuda took pictures of us as we ate making me feel a bit uncomfortable and Katsuki notices then leaps on him probably taking a picture of him that looks feral.

As the day went on we went to classes and trained our Quirk's while Tokuda took pictures of us

As the day went on we went to classes and trained our Quirk's while Tokuda took pictures of us. I could sense why Dad hates the media so much. Everywhere I go I see Tokuda taking photo's so by the end of the day I'm annoyed and can't wait for six o clock to roll around and he'll leave. 

As some of the girls and Iida prepped dinner for tonight I read on the couch. Unlike my classmates I have to study chemistry almost every day to understand elements. Reading about the complexities of water was somewhat hard to focus on as Katsuki kept scooting closer and closer to me. Trying my hardest to maintain focus I bring the book closer to my face but he only responds by grabbing the book and tossing it onto the coffee table.

"Hey! I was reading that!" I playfully shout at him while going to grab the book, although as I go to grab it Katsuki pulls my wrist down which makes my body fall into his.

"Why read when you can talk to me?" He says gruffly while putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Because unlike some, my Quirk can be improved by studying" I say laughing lightly while going to grab the book again.

Katsuki groans as I leave his side and grab the book, once it's in my hands I plop back down onto the couch and he puts his arm around me again. I begin to read where I left off and Katsuki groans even louder. 

"You know it's kinda hard to study with you groaning so much" I say laughing, he smirks and then leans closely into my ear. 

"I'll show you some real groaning if you'd like?" Katsuki whispers into my ear and I instantly blush and look at all my classmates scattered around us. 

"Stop that" I whisper back at him still mildly blushing and he gives a small laugh. 

I begin to read once again and Katsuki's arm that isn't around my shoulder moves across over his lap. His hand is centimetres away from my bare thigh since I hadn't changed out of my uniform yet. I try to focus on the passage but I feel the tips of his fingers lightly brush my smooth skin. Fingertips soon turns into a full calloused hand on top of my thigh and my breath hitches. My classmates around us don't even notice as Katsuki gives my bare thigh a light squeeze every few seconds. I'm sure my cheeks were beat red, just the idea of Katsuki's hand inches away from my drip-

"Class 1-A dinner is ready!" Iida says and I instantly shoot up off the couch.

I practically run over to the dinner tables and I can hear Katsuki chuckling lightly before following me over here, smirk and all.

'That damn bastard' I think to myself smiling. 

~