Chapter Fifteen: Roaring Sports Festival

Class had just ended so I was grabbing stuff and shoving it in my bag when I heard Uraraka's voice.

"U-Um, why the heck are you all here?" She asked to the horde of students outside our classroom. I walked up standing next by her crossing my arms.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida asked with his hand gestures.

"Why are you blocking out doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage?" Mineta asked them.

"They're scouting out the competition, idiots. We are the class that survived a real villain attack" Katsuki said as he walked by, I stood behind him as we all stared at one another.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it extras!" Katsuki told them rudely making me laugh.

"You can't walk around calling people extras just because you don't know who they are!" Iida told him freaking out.

"So this is Class 1-A" I heard a voice say, a guy with purple hair made his way threw the crowd "I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass".

"Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you?" He asked making Katsuki growl.

"How about as beautiful?" He asked me, making steam practically blow out of Katsuki's head. I didn't respond only glared at him.

"How sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs. I wanted to be in the Hero course, but like many others I was forced to choose a different track. Such is life" he explained to us, Katsuki just made a 'Tch' sound.

"I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports Festival the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room." He said freaking out my classmates behind me.

"Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are, but I am here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best, I'll steal your spot from right under you. Consider this a declaration of war" he declares to us which pissed me off even more.

"Hey you! I'm from class 1-B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains, and I came to see if that was true, but you're just a bunch of brats who think you're better than us!" Another guy said, great more people hating on us.

"Talk all you want! It'll just be more embarrassing when you're KO'd" he yelled at us, Katsuki turned while grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd.

"Hey! Don't you ignore me!" He yelled at us again.

"Dude where are you going? You got to say something. It's your fault they're all hating on us Bakugo" Kirishima told him, Katsuki stopped looking back slightly at our class.

"These people don't matter" Katsuki told him.

"Huh?" Kirishima asked confused.

"The only thing that's important is that I beat them" Katsuki finished and began to pull me through the crowd once more.

"Hey! I'm coming for you!" The guy yelled at us one more time making me laugh at his stupidity.

"Damn Katsuki, I bet Kirishima is freaking out right now about how manly that was" I tell him laughing making him smirk

~One week later~

The Sports Festival was a week away, we've all been training ourselves during school and after. Every day after school Katsuki and I would help each other train and practice new moves. Currently at school I was practicing lifting and shooting boulders at a wall. I was panting and sweating but I was decreasing the time exponentially.