Chapter Fourteen: That's The Idea, Ochaco

As I woke up, sun was shining through my blinds making me squint my eyes. Turning to lay flat on my back instantly sprung up. Remembering the events of yesterday.

~

"Katsuki" I say lowly to nervous to say something else, as his head moved forward, I leaned in as well. Our lips just barely touching, I could feel his hot breath against mine.

Katsuki leaned in closing the gap between us and fireworks exploded in my stomach. His lips moved against mine taking in the sweet savory flavor of my cherry lip balm. My hand was on his chest and his other hand found its way to my hip, holding me in place.

~

I touched my lips, thinking of how his moved against mine. Breaking me from my thoughts I heard a knock on my door. My Dad opened my door causing me to realize the kiss wasn't the only thing that happened yesterday.

"School starts in about an hour, I wanted to make sure you were still going" Dad tells me gently.

"I'm going but are you?" I asked referring to his bandaged body.

"Yeah the old lady is going to do some more healing when I get there but I'm still going" he explains, I stay quiet not sure what to say.

"About yesterday, I-" Dad begins but I stop him.

"I know Dad" I tell him while walking up to him and hugging him "You've raised me so well, I appreciate everything you've ever done for me. I was scared at first because I thought everyone would see me as a villain but I now realize that I'm not".

"I'm becoming a hero because of you" I tell him softly as we embrace each other.

He kisses my forehead before departing and started to walk downstairs.

"Hurry up and get ready, we also have to address all your classmates since they know I'm your Dad" he tiredly tells me, making me go wide eyed.

~

Dad and I stood in front of the classroom door, he just got done with Recovery Girl and now its time to face my classmates. Not only was that going to be embarrassing but Katsuki was there too and we hadn't spoken a word about our kisses. I let out a loud sigh and opened the door making me class mates gasp.

"Morning class" Das says from under all his bandages.

"Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?" The class asked shocked, they saw me and had Curiosity plagued their minds.

I took a quick glance at Katsuki and saw he was staring right at me making me look away quickly, my cheeks getting flush.

"My well-being is a relevant" Dad says walking to the from podium "I'm sure most of you have heard by now that Akari is my daughter, it's true but don't think favoritism is going to be at all. If anything I'm harder on her than the rest of you".

 If anything I'm harder on her than the rest of you"