Chapter Sixty: Princess (Lemon)

WARNING: THERE IS SMUT/LEMON AHEAD, IF THAT AIN'T YOUR THING THEN SKIP THE ENTIRE CHAPTER!!!

~

Throughout the entirety of dinner Katsuki's burning smirk was filled with lust. I couldn't lie and deny that I felt the same for him. As we finished dinner most of class 1-A wanted to watch a movie in the common area but Katsuki seemed to have different plans. As he pulled me into the elevator butterflies flew around my stomach erratically. Pushing the designated button we both waited on opposite sides of the elevator simply staring at each other. 

Katsuki's spiky ash blonde hair, tousled from him running his hand through it. His deep crimson eyes looking me up and down only made heat flood my body more. His perfectly sculpted body was outlined in the black v neck he wore. The ding of the elevator brought me back to reality and Katsuki was quick to drag me out and down the hall to my room. My room was unlocked as he opened the door which I gradually walked into. Katsuki followed in behind me turning to face the door as he closed it, once he turned around he didn't know what hit him. 

I crashed my lips into his and he instantly started to kiss back. My hands held tightly onto the back of his head while his found the low of my hips. Our lips molding together moving in sync like two dancers. The slight feeling of his tongue was felt against my plump lip requesting entrance but when I didn't let him he growled departing from my lips.

"You're being an awful tease today princess~" Katsuki says while one hand slides down my ass gripping it roughly. 

"Oh yeah? Would you rather me do this~" I ask seductively while slowly kneeling down in front of him, Katsuki now leaning back completely against my door.

I start unbuckling his pants with some assistance from him once he gets over the shock of seeing me on my knees in front of him. Freeing his strained enlarged member from his boxers, it bounces slightly from release. I was quick to grab the base, I can feel his crimson eyes burning into me as I kitty licked the tip. 

"Fuck Akari" Katsuki grunts out as my wet lips slide down his cock. 

Katsuki grabbed my hair pulling it lightly so it doesn't shield his view of my lips around him. I bobbed up and down on him, wetting his entire length. As I looked up at him, his mouth was slightly agape staring down at me in complete utter awe. As our eyes made contact a loud groan rumbled from his chest. The grip got slightly tighter on my hair and he starts to thrust lightly into my mouth making me moan from the contact. 

"God, you look so fucking hot with your lips wrapped around me" He moans now picking up the speed of the thrusts into my mouth. 

The tip of his cock brushes the very back of my throat every time he thrusts into me but suddenly he quickly pulls out of my mouth. A light cough comes from my mouth before he pulls me up and captures my lips on his once more while he roughly grabs the back of my thighs hoisting me up. I gasped as my legs were wrapped around him tightly and his strong hands gripped my ass holding me up. The gasp I made left my mouth open for invasion and he didn't waste any time in letting his tongue explore my mouth. Katsuki walked towards my bed not separating our bodies as he laid us down, he must've kicked his pants off on the way over because he was completely naked as he pulled his shirt off. 

Once fully laid down on the bed he returned his lips to mine while he messed with the buttons on my shirt. Once all the buttons were undone we shuffled so I could take my shirt off, my white lace bra looking heavenly to him. Katsuki moved his lips to the corner of my mouth then the line of my jawbone and finally my neck. Softly he bite and sucked on the tender spots of my skin, small moans left my mouth as he bite down on a especially soft spot. One hand was keeping him propped up from crushing me as the other moved down my curves before his finger hooked into my skirt and aggressively pulled it down which I promptly kicked off.  

"You are so perfect" He says admiring my white lace matching lingerie. 

A light blush flooded my cheeks while Katsuki's hands trailed down to my heated core. His fingers brush lightly over my underwear and he smirks as he feels how wet I am. Shoving the panties to the side as his fingers skim over my wetness and lightly over my clit. A light sigh left my lips momentarily before a loud moan was released from him inserting a finger. Heated moans left my mouth as he pumped his finger in and out, prepping me for him. My back arched up from the excitement as Katsuki took no time in swiftly unclipping my bra and throwing it a crossed my room. 

Another finger was added and my head tilted back from the pure pleasure I was feeling. My hips moved against him wanting to feel more as his fingers rocked into me. I felt his thumb pad brush over my clit before he started massaging it. A tight knot that had formed in my lower stomach finally releases and I saw stars. Letting out a loud moan, throwing my head back, Katsuki worked his fingers in my pussy while I reached my climax. I didn't even notice him as he leaned over to my nightstand sliding the drawer open to grab a condom, sliding it on before turning back to me. He kissed me roughly, our hands feeling each others skin, finally he tugged my panties down my smooth legs, us now completely both exposed. 

Katsuki was above me positioning himself as our lips moved against each other. Shifting his body he positioned himself at my soaked entrance, eager to feel him. Katsuki looked at me, direct eye contact asking for approval and I gave a nod. Dragging it up and down my slit he teased me making me moan. Finally he rutted into me not giving me a moment to adjust to his huge size, still very sensitive from my first orgasm as well. When we first had sex it was loving, slow, passionate but this time was filled with desire, love, heat. 

"God you're so tight baby" He grunted in pleasure. 

"Ah Katsu~" I moaned loudly and something inside him snapped at the nickname. 

His pace was fast almost brutal as he rammed into my core, a tight knot forming in my stomach once again. I aggressively ran my nails down his back earning small moans from him. Katsuki bottomed out inside of me every rut, dragging against my G spot deliciously. Rough pants and moans left our lips as we moved against each other. One particularly hard thrust undid everything for me.

"Ah Katsuki ah~" I moaned loudly as I clenched around his cock, his fingers rubbing my clit making the pleasure ten times better. 

A few more rough thrusts and Katsuki bottomed out inside of me while cursing, white hot streams shooting out. We both panted, laying there for a moment before he pulled out of me and went to the small bathroom to clean up. I laid on my bed still recovering from it, my eyes lulling over to Katsuki as he came back. He had a glass of water and smiled once he saw me. As he handed the water to me, I thanked him before drinking it all. 

"Slow down there princess" He jokes while tracing my skin and I laugh.

Katsuki puts the glass down on the bedside table before pulling my sheets over us. His strong arms wrapped around me and I felt at peace as I fell asleep in his arms. 

~ ;) ~