Chapter Five: Rage, You Damn Nerd

As I walked up to Izuku to help him with his now broken finger, I heard a raging hedgehog barrel his was past me.

"HEY! DEKU YOU BASTARD TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOUR DEAD!" Katsuki ran at a now screaming Izuku but before Katsuki could get to him Dad used his scarf to hold him back.

"What? Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?" Katsuki questioned.

"Well it's obvious its a capture weapon Katsuki" I laughed at his struggling. 

"Sasaki is correct, it is made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy" Dad explained "Stand down."

"I'd be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much" Dad said looking at everyone with his red eyes "It gives me serious dry eye".

"To bad that power is amazing" the class said in unison.

"You're wasting my time now, whoever is next can step up" Dad said deactivating his quirk.

Izuku walked around Katsuki like he would lash out at any moment

Izuku walked around Katsuki like he would lash out at any moment. Katsuki stood their shaking with anger as I watched.

"Did you know?" he mumbles with a low voice.

"Know what Katsuki?" I ask.

"Did you know that he had a Quirk?" he now asks with anger lacing his tone, I sighed and looked at the ground to try and find the right words. This was the issue with two best friends that didn't get along, you were always stuck in the middle.

"I only found out a little while ago" I replied, it's not a lie but defiantly not the whole truth of how Izuku really got his powers.

Katsuki scoffed walking past me and deliberately bumping into my shoulder as he walked by. I sighed and walked over to Izuku and Uraraka to continue the tests.

~

After all the tests were done, we all stood looking at the reader board at everyone's names. First place was Momo, Second place was me and it continued on. As I read on I saw Katsuki got fifth and Izuku had placed last. Dad closed the reader board and started to talk.

"and I was lying, no one's going home" Dad said making everyone else stare in shock "That was just rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the test".

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out" I said to everyone except Momo.

"Yeah I'm sorry, we probably should have said something" Momo finished for me, I smiled up at her.

"That's it we're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom, read it over before tomorrow morning" Dad says walking away, I walked over to Izuku who had his hands on his knees and was sighing loudly.

"Hah you did it broccoli head, I'm so proud" I tell him and he gives me a weak smile "Let's get you to recovery girl for that broken finger bud".

~