Chapter Thirty Four: Katsuki Bakugo; Origin part two

"I know why I was paired with them and they've gotten to the point know where they should be able to work together but that means they need some time now" I told him smirking and then quickly bringing my fists down to the ground making all the road crack and shoot up to All Might making him jump back.

I then took off running, using air to propel myself as All Might chased me down the street. Even though I was going as fast as I possibly could All Might was gaining on me. Right when I thought I was done for I heard an explosion.

"You're going the wrong way!" Katsuki yelled getting his attention and I smiled.

"Finally" I said lowly and stopped once I was a good distance away.

Katsuki was shooting explosions at him keeping All Might's focus on him when Izuku came up from behind All Might and used Katsuki's gauntlet on him. Izuku flew back from the force of the explosion and was now closer to me so I ran up to him.

"Thank god you two came back, he almost got me" I told Izuku panting, before he could respond Katsuki flew above us

"Run you idiots!" Katsuki said and we took off away from All Might.

As we ran I could see the gate ahead of us.

"We're almost there, we just have to make it to the gate a little further!" I yelled to the two boys.

"It doesn't look like All Might is chasing us, don't tell me we actually knocked him out back there?!" Izuku wondered.

"Of course not, you're the one who keeps crying about how it's impossible to actually beat him" Katsuki growled to Izuku.

"Yeah there's no way that attack KO'd him" I told them looking forward at the goal.

"When he finally catches up to us it'll be my turn to blast him to hell with a gauntlet!" Katsuki told us.

"Interesting and then what will you do?" All Might said now running in between us, Katsuki went to use his gauntlet but All Might smashed it to pieces.

"Don't tell me you're surprised" All Might asked then punched Izuku and I making us both stop and fall to the ground.

"All right heroes, it's time for you both to die!" All Might threatened then punched Katsuki making him go flying into a building nearby.