Chapter Thirty Eight: Two Hero's Part Two

~

The three of us were walking around looking at the attractions, Izuku and I staring in awe.

"This place is amazing!" I said looking around.

"The idea that this place is man made is nuts!" Izuku added on.

"And their's normal city stuff, about everything you could need" Melissa informed us "The big downside is we can't travel".

"Really, why not?" I asked her curious.

"The scientists and their families have to keep their work top secret, that ensures there aren't any leaks" she explained and Izuku and I nodded understanding, our attentions were brought to a giant lizard like hero.

"It's the monster hero, Godzillo!" Izuku said looking up in awe.

"Nice, I bet his sponsor flew him out for the expo" Melissa said.

"How exactly does he fit on a plane?" I wondered aloud.

"A lot of pro heroes will be at the big party tonight, I'm sure the two of you already knew about that and all since you came all this way with Uncle Might" Melissa pointed out.

'So that's why All Might told Izuku and I to bring nice clothes' I thought internally.

As Melissa showed us around she showed us a new hero items pavilion, many suits and vehicles were shown to us. Melissa also told us about how she wants to be just like her father, she's training at the school on the island to become a great scientist one day. We were talking to each other when I heard a familiar voice behind us.

"Look's like you're having fun Deku" Uraraka said and I turned around and hugged her tightly.

"You made it!" I told her excited.

"Uraraka?! What're you doing here?" Izuku asked surprised.

"It looks like you're having fun" Uraraka said again making me smirk at the two.

'Someone's jealous' I thought smirking.

"You said that" Izuku said confused, I then heard someone clear there throat.

"You appear to be having a good time" Momo told Izuku.

"Midoriya, I heard everything" Jiro said while holding up her plugs.

"Yaoyoruzo! Jiro, the ultimate spy tech!" Izuku said shocked.

"Are these your friends?" Melissa asked us.

"Yeah these are our classmates" I explained smiling at them

"I didn't tell them I'd be here" Izuku added on awkwardly.

"I did!" I said laughing.

"Oh guy's this is our friend Melissa, she's just showing us around the expo a little bit" Izuku said walking forward.

"Nice to meet you, my Dad and Uncle Mi-" she began to say but Izuku screamed waving his arms at her, then pulled her down, I assume to tell her that they can't know All Might brought us.

"How about we all grab some tea at the cafe?" Melissa asked standing up.

~

We were sitting at nice table outside the cafe, I was soaking up the sun. The other girls and I were talking to Melissa about our internships while Izuku sat at another table alone.

"Wow you really got to work with pro heroes? Like out in the field!" Melissa asked Uraraka.

"Just normal training and a few patrols" Uraraka said waving her hands.