Chapter Sixty Four: An Unpleasant Talk

I laughed at a joke Izuku told me as we walked out of the dorm, we were heading to our work study today and the bright sunny day lined my mood. We walked down the stairs and Kirishima was standing at the bottom.

"Akari, Midoriya, Good morning! Are you heading off to your work study too? Cool so am I" Kirishima tells us waving and I smile at him.

"Yeah we finally got called in again" Izuku tells him and I nod.

"Feels like it's been forever but I wonder why they told us not to wear our costumes though" I say aloud thoughtfully.

"Oh! Good morning everyone! You going in today?" Uraraka says from behind us, Tsu along side her.

"Yeah!" I say excited.

"Huh, so are we, that's kinda weird" Tsu commented.

And so we all began walking to the station, as we arrived at the station and passed the payment guards we were all still going the same direction.

"Wait we're all still going the same way?" Izuku asks confused.

"I thought you were working in Kansai?" I ask Kirishima tilting my head.

"Usually yeah but I guess we're meeting someplace different today" Kirishima explains.

"What a coincidence, us too" Tsu added on.

As we boarded and sat on the train the situation felt even odder. Everyone was on the same train, going to the same station. Izuku commented on the weirdness almost the entire time we rode. After exiting the train we walked towards our destination even then we headed in the same direction, even turning at the same corner. As we made it to Nighteye agency we spot Mirio, Hado and Amajiki standing in front of it.

"Heyo!" Mirio states while waving.

Making our way upstairs, the big three showed us to a waiting room which when we opened it, we gasped. Many pro heroes were standing in the room, scanning the room I see Fat Gum, Ryukyu, Gran Torino and wait a second Dad? Many pro heroes were here from big shot pro's to minor heroes. Tsu, Uraraka and I all walked up to my Dad.

"Uh Hi Dad" I say awkwardly and he turns towards us.

"I'm confused, why are you here?" Tsu asks him.

"I was called in last minute for this thing, I think I've got a rough idea of what it's about" Dad told us.

"We're all here Nighteye, let's get started" Ryukyu stated and Nighteye began to walk forward.

"Thanks for the information provided by all of you, our investigation has progressed substantially. We've invited you all here for a joint conference to share the Intel we've acquired. Regarding the Yakuza group Shie Hassaikai and what we believe they might be planning" Nighteye stated and murmurs began to erupt from everyone.

Once we were ushered into the actual conference room, I sat in between Mirio and Izuku. Everyone seemed to be sitting with their designated groups but Bubble Girl, Nighteye and Centipeder were all standing in the front.

"All right let's start at the beginning" Bubble Girl starts "For the past couple of weeks now those of us at Nighteye agency have been conducting an investigation into Shie Hassaikai, a small but organized group of criminals-"

"What prompted this?" A hero by the name of Kesagiri Man asked.

"An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs" Bubble Girl answers.

"Yeah I heard about that" Mr. Brave another Hero adds on.

"The police thought the whole thing was an accident but there were a number of details that didn't add up so we began tailing them" Bubble Girl states.