Chapter Thirty Nine: Two Hero's Part Three

As I got ready in my room I curled my long brown locks. Standing up from the vanity chair, I started to take off my robe and slide my black sleek dress. Once I was in the dress I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled at the sight.

 Once I was in the dress I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled at the sight

I then put on my strappy heels and put on some golden hoop earrings and a gold bracelet. I walked out of my room and started to head downstairs, I was quite late considering Iida wanted us there at 6:30 but it was almost 7:00. I smirked knowing Iida was probably going to do some crazy hand gesture thing at me. Once the elevator door finally opened mostly everyone was in the lobby except for Katsuki and Kirishima.

Once Mineta and Kaminari saw me they both fell to the floor and everyone else's mouths opened.

"Do I look bad? I can go change quickly" I said as everyone was staring at me.

"Bad you look, you look" Mineta said while drooling on the floor.

"You look gorgeous Kari!" Uraraka said running up to me as well as Momo, Jiro and Melissa making me blush.

"Awe thank you Uraraka" I smiled at her then looked at everyone "Everyone looks great as well!".

"It's no good, neither of them is picking up their phones" Iida said referring to Katsuki and Kirishima "Akari, could you try to call Bakugo?".

"I didn't bring my phone with me" I said walking up towards him, but our thought's were interrupted by an alert in the building.

"This is an announcement from the I Island security system, we have received a report that a explosive device was discovered somewhere on the I Expo grounds, I Island will now will be in high alert mode, your safety is our top priority, As a precautionary most of the main buildings will be sealed off" The voice told us as lard barricades covered the windows and exits, I looked around confused while walking over to Shoto.

"What the hell?" I questioned looking around.

"I'm not getting any signal, it looks like my service is completely blocked" Shoto said looking at his phone and I looked at it nodding.

"Are you serious?" Mineta asked freaking out a bit.

"The elevator is not working either" Jiro pointed out.

"What the heck is going on here?!" Mineta asked scared.

"It's strange that the system would go on high alert, that's not the protocol whenever explosives are discovered" Melissa said thoughtfully.

"Iida, let's go to that party" Izuku said walking up to him.

"For what reason?" Iida asked him confused.

"Because that's the place where we could find All Might right now" Izuku said and I nodded in agreement.

"Wait All Might's in there?" Uraraka asked surprised.