Chapter Thirty Seven: Two Hero's Part One

Author Note: The next few chapters are about the My Hero Academia Movie; Two Hero's.

~

"All Might, hey All Might, are you asleep?" Izuku asked shaking All Might awake.

"Obviously he was sleeping broccoli head" I say laughing as All Might rubs his tired eyes.

"Something the matter young Midoriya" All Might asked him groggily.

"Look we can see it, right there!" Izuku said pushing his cheek into the glass window.

I looked out my window at the vast ocean to see what we were travelling for.

"The floating city that can move anywhere, home to over ten thousand scientists, I Island!" Izuku said excited and I smiled.

"I can't believe this is where we get to start our summer vacation!" I said excited.

"It's so amazing!" Izuku said excited while holding his noted expo book.

"I didn't realize you two would be so excited, I'm glad I invited the both of you" All Might said while sitting back and I tore my gaze from the island.

"Uh, yeah are you sure it's okay that we came along with you, it's not gonna be a problem?" Izuku asked and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I mean thank you really All Might but like we're on a private jet" I added on laughing.

"Don't even think twice about it, the invitation was clear and I am welcome to bring whoever I want as my guest" All Might explained to us.

"But doesn't that usually mean a family member or-" Izuku began to say but was stopped by All Might raising his finger.

"I think you're forgetting to remember that the two of us are connected by something far thicker than blood young Midoriya, we will forever share the bond of One For All" All Might told him and I smiled at the cute scene in front of me

"And of course I invited young Sasaki to come with because I imagine I won't be with you the entire time and I figured the two of you could keep good company with one another" All Might said looking towards me.

"Right!" Izuku said happily, the little moment was cut off by the planes intercom.

"Attention passengers, the plane will soon begin its descent to I Island" the pilot said over the intercom.

"This is gonna be monumentally exhausting, once we've landed and go out in public..."All Might began to say while changing into his bigger form "I must maintain my muscle form constantly".

"I'm going to be honest All Might, you changing back and forth really creeps me out" I said laughing quietly but he just ignored me.

"Now, it's about time for the both of you to change as well, you did ask U.A if you could bring your hero costume along with you right?" All Might asked us while crouched awkwardly.