Chapter Nineteen: The Boy Born with Everything

After getting my arm fixed by Recovery Girl I wanted to go get some lunch. Walking around a corner I was quickly pulled back into a warm chest making me flail my arms around to get away but a voice made me stop.

"Stop squirming ya idiot" Katsuki said quietly which made me stop and sigh.

"I was overwhelmed and it made me break the promise I made to myself along time ago" I heard Shoto say from afar.

I looked at Katsuki with 'are you kidding me' eyes because he was obviously eavesdropping, but he didn't budge from holding me in place.

"Iida, Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami, Uraraka, None of them felt it. Akari obviously knows something because she's never surprised by you. In that moment I was the only one who could sense your true power. It reminded me of something, experiencing All Might's Quirk" Shoto said.

"Oh yeah? Okay is that all?" Izuku asked nervous like he had figured out his secret.

"I'm saying, The power coming from you felt the same as All Might's, Midoriya tell me" Shoto said making me pale at what he was about to ask.

"Are you really All Might's secret love child of something?" Shoto asked him making me cover my mouth trying not to laugh.

"Well are you?" He asked simply

"What! No way, that's not it at all" Izuku said with a high pitched voice.

"But even if I was I would totally say that I wasn't so you probably won't believe me no matter what, I bet. Anyway, I promise you've got the wrong idea." Izuku tried to reason.

"And...Why would you even think that about me?" Izuku asked with his voice returning to normal.

" 'That's not it at all' is an interesting wording, it shows there is something between you two that you're not supposed to talk about" Shoto told him but Izuku didn't say anything back.

"My father is the hero Endeavor, you must've heard of him. Which means you're aware that he's the number two hero. So if you're connected to the number one hero, All Might in someway that would mean that I have even more reason to beat you" Shoto explained.

"My old Man is ambitious, he aims for the top. He used his power to make a name for himself as a hero. But he was never able to best All Might, so the Symbol of Peace is living proof of his failure. He's still at it though trying to take down All Might. One way or another" Shoto explained more.

'No Shoto' I thought to myself sadly for I knew where he was going with this.

"I'm not really sure what you're getting at. What are you trying to tell me, Todoroki?" Izuku asked obliviously.

"Have you ever heard of Quirk Marriages?" Shoto asked making me stiffen. The only reason I'm alive is because my parents wanted a stronger villain, that's why they teamed up. I felt bad for him, if only he knew how similar we were. Katsuki had felt me stiffen and grabbed my hand supporting me since he knew too.

"They became a problem in the first few generations after super powers became widespread. There were those who sought out potential mates solely with the intention of creating powerful children. Many people were forced into relationships, they were simply viewed as old-fashioned arranged marriages" he explained as I teared up a little.

"But clearly it was unethical, my father has not only a rich history of accomplishments, but plenty of money to throw at his problems. He bought my mother's relatives to get his hands on her Quirk and now he's raising me to usurp All Might" Shoto said now getting angry.

"It's so annoying, I refuse to be a tool for that scumbag. And every memory of my mother I only see her crying. I remember she called my left side unbearable, before she poured boiling water on my face" Shoto said making me gasp.

"The reason I picked a fight with you was to show my old man what I was capable of doing. Without having to rely on his damn fire Quirk. You see, I'm going to show him that I reject his power, and I can take first place without using it" Shoto said.

After hearing that I started to walk away. This conversation wasn't meant for me to hear. I was stopped by a hand grabbing my own. I whipped my head towards Katsuki, anger flaming in my eyes. He was looking down on me with pity and it was making me angry. One minute Katsuki was rude, yelling insults and the next was nice. He's been so random ever since we kissed and I was annoyed. My feelings for him were plaguing my mind constantly each day. I ripped my arm from his and started to walk away.

"Kari wait" he said trying to stop me but that made me even more mad.

"What Katsuki? What the hell do you want from me?" I asked with a raised angry voice but he didn't respond just stood there with a shocked expression.

"You are always going back and fourth between being the sweetest guy I know and then a complete asshole to everyone" I accuse him.

"Even with me, one minute you kiss me then we pretend it doesn't happen and act like everything is fine but it isn't!" I yell at him.

"Kari I-" he begins but I cut him off.

"No, you know what Katsuki" I say looking into his eyes "I really fucking like you".

He stood there shocked not knowing what to say, but my blood was boiling and I had more to say.

"And I don't mean like you as my dumbass best friend, I mean like you as in I want to kiss you all the damn time and be with you" I explain, my face red in anger as I reveal my feelings.

"But you are to much of an incompetent asshole to see past your huge ego to see me" I tell him, annoyances now on his face.

"Kari I don't know what you want me to say to that" he tells me softly.

"I don't want you to say a damn thing, just leave me the fuck alone" I tell him and walk angrily.

As I walked away I couldn't believe what I just said. I had admitted my feelings straight to his face and I wasn't nice about it either.

'Oh god, what have I done?' I questioned myself.

~

I was sitting in our student section next to Uraraka. Waiting for the first match to start which was Izuku and Shinso, who was the purple haired kid that hated our class.

"Hey Kari you seem kinda off, are you okay?" Uraraka asked me but I ignored the question and leaned forward to watch the match. Katsuki's eyes lingered on me watching my odd behavior.

Izuku began walking up to Shinso meeting each other in the ring. They stood about twenty feet away from each other. Shinso was obviously saying something to get Izuku rilled up which made him start to run towards him but he just stopped dead in his tracks. I titled my head standing up while putting my hands on the railing.

"I warned him not to say anything!" Ojiro yelled standing up.

"Huh?! Hey, hey, what's the dealio? This is the first match, it should start out with a bang!" Present Mic said as we all were shocked.

"The fight has just begun and Izuku Midoriya is completely frozen?" Present Mic stated.

"Come on Izuku" I mumbled worried.

To be continued...