Chapter Eleven: All Might

"NO! STO-" I started to scream but a loud crash towards the front of the USJ interrupted everyone, looking up I saw All Might at the top of the stairs and he wasn't smiling.

"Look! We're saved!" Mineta screamed while crying, I looked down at Dad worried.

"Dad wake up! All Might is here!" I tell him crying in a low raspy voice.

"Ah, Looks like our game's getting a 'continue'" Shigaraki says "After all this waiting the heroic piece of trash shows up!".

All Might jumps down the stairs taking villains out as he comes by them and is now crouching next to me. All Might picks up my father and he looks to me "Are you okay young Sasaki?".

"My arm is hurt, but Dad is in bad shape All Might" I tell him, All Might turns around to look at the scene before him and quickly jumps into action. All Might had quickly not only picked up my Dad and I but Izuku, Tsu and Mineta and landed us a good distance away from the villains.

"Everybody back to the entrance and take Aizawa with you, he doesn't have much time" All Might told us, I got onto my knees checking my fathers injuries.

"You saved us All Might" Izuku told him.

"Izuku please" I said getting his attention, Izuku looked down to my tear filled blue eyes "Help me".

Izuku immediately began to help me pick up my father, noticing my my now blackening arm from the injury.

"Kari" he looked at me worried.

"I'm fine just please help my Dad" I beg him, making him go wide eyed at hearing me call him Dad for the first time intentionally.

"All Might that brain villain took One For-" Izuku then began to tell All Might before stopping then continued to say "I-I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time but he wasn't fazed at all! He's to strong!".

"Young Midoriya! I got this!" All Might told him turning around and doing his signature pose, although as I thought about it, would he be able to defeat these heroes alone?

The five of us then took off towards the entrance with my unconsciousness father while All Might fought the brain villain.

"Are you guys seeing this? That suplex looked like a huge explosion! All Might's on a whole 'nother level!" Mineta said.

"And yet he still has to look at his notes when he's teaching us" Tsu adds on.

"Get that guy! Punch him right in the balls!" Mineta yells.

"Maybe we were worried about these bad guys for nothing, All Might's unstoppable!" Tsu says.

As we continued to walk I thought about All Might, his power is weakened and only Izuku and I are the only ones that know that. All Might was all over the news this morning meaning he's probably already exhausted in his hero form. Looking to Izuku, I could tell he had the same thought on his mind.

Looking back we saw All Might trapped by the villain while using the warp gate. The four of us gasped at the sight stopping, the bird villain drew its claws into All Might and blood poured out of his side. The warp villain and monster pulled All Might through the warp gate trapping him. Izuku looked to me, with a look in his eyes asking for permission to leave and go help. I nodded slowly.

"Asui?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah, what is it Midoriya?" Tsu asked.

"Will you carry Mr. Aizawa for me?" he asked looking towards All Might.

"Ribbit? Sure, but what're you gonna do?" she asked as I helped shift my father onto her back, I grabbed her shoulders while Izuku walked towards All Might.