Chapter Twenty Nine: Climax

"Three against one, huh? This fight won't be easy" Stain said getting ready.

Izuku then took off and jumped between the buildings at an incredible speed making my eyes go wide. I shot massive amounts of wind as Shoto shot ice at Stain.

Stain dodged the first attack making Shoto shoot fire at Stain, putting my hand on his arm I felt the fire once again crawl up my arm. Stinging as it went up but once it stopped I joined Shoto at shooting fire towards him. Izuku got cut on his leg making me run up and shoot a large burst of fire at him.

"IZUKU!" I yell as I run forward stopping Stain by sending more fire his way, Shoto along side me

"You have to run, I can't watch this" Iida said scared.

"You wanna make your brother proud?! Then stand up and be Ingenium!" I yelled at Iida, Shoto shot ice at Stain now.

"Become the hero he wanted you to be!" Shoto shouts finishing for me.

"WATCH YOUR RIGHT" Izuku yelled to us, Stain shot another dagger at my leg, now in my calf making me fall to the ground and scream.

I looked up to see Shoto shooting bursts of ice and fire towards Stain, he worriedly glanced down at me.

"Has anyone ever told you, you rely on your Quirk to much, makes your a careless fighter" Stain said as he started running straight for us.

It was like slow motion Stain running right next to Shoto, his sword close to cutting off his arm but before Stain could do anything he was knocked out of the way. Iida had kicked him away from us making me pant out heavy breaths from the stress.

"Iida!"Izuku shouts.

"You're free too?" Shoto asked.

"Guess his Quirk isn't as great as I thought it was" I said now standing up, wincing in pain.

"Todoroki...Akari...Midoriya, this has nothing to do with you, I apologize" Iida says with his head hanging low.

"Seriously? This again?" I question annoyed.

"I'm okay and I won't let the three of you shed any more blood for me!" Iida said now standing up.

"It's no use trying to pretend you're a hero now, a person's true nature doesn't change in just a few minutes. You'll never be anything but a fraud who prioritzes his own desires. You're the sickness that infects society and ruined the name 'hero'. Someone must teach you a lesson" Stain said, making me raise my brows.

"You're a fundamentalist lunatic, Iida don't listen to this murderers nonsense" Shoto told him.

"No, he's completely correct, I have no right to call myself a hero, at all. Even so, there's no way I can back down. If I give up now, then the name 'Ingenium' will die!" Iida says determined.